2024 Booker "B9" Pickett Jr. 4* Edge from Tampa (Wharton)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been very quiet with this kids recruitment and Miami, haven’t heard his name in quite some time. He hasn’t visited in awhile either. Anyone have a pulse of what’s going on in this recruitment with Miami???

Advertisement
It’s been very quiet with this kids recruitment and Miami, haven’t heard his name in quite some time. He hasn’t visited in awhile either. Anyone have a pulse of what’s going on in this recruitment with Miami???
Gaby had an article today about how Jason Taylor “could” be in National Recruiter of the year conversation in his first year which went into all the Elite level targets he is working like Stone, Scott, Franklin, Breyland Stewart, Rushing, Simmons, Lightfoot, etc.

He mentioned Pickett at the end with Jayden Jackson, TJ Lindsey and D’Antre Robinson as “other Top Targets that Taylor is recruiting at a high level”.

Advertisement

I don’t even pay attention to how quiet things get. I think we can all at least acknowledge that Mario’s got this recruiting thing down. Nobody saw last weekend coming. I’m sure those in the know had an idea and I thank them for not being clout chasing ******* like Tucker.

Advertisement

You'll eat your lasagna and LIKE IT!

Advertisement
I remember Brian Burns and people saying he was too skinny and he wasn’t the complete package like Joe Jackson. Well Burns is still playing in the league…
Thats who im talking about. Boi was 220 soaking wet up to his last season at FSU lol.

Advertisement
IMHO, he's this year's Bain. Every year there's one recruit who's production just overwhelms measurables. Clancy, Bain, etc and hopefully Pickett fall into that category
Was thinking the same thing. Good take. Go Canes 🏈

I remember Brian Burns and people saying he was too skinny and he wasn’t the complete package like Joe Jackson. Well Burns is still playing in the league…
Burns was a stud. Another one that got away from Us. He's about 6'5 though. He looked thin for a while, but sheesh, his instincts and quickness. Not sure his weight now, but he looks much more filled out.

And maybe what he lacks in prototypical size he makes up for in atypical, EXCEPTIONAL productivity.

I can remember a guy from last cycle like that....he seems off to a good start with us. Haha.

Love seeing this OV. We need him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back