Bond Excited to Sign with Miami

View as article

Tito Benach

Staff Writer
Premium
2013 JUCO LB Devante Bond will be signing his letter of Intent on Wednesday and is eager to finish the process.

“I’m really excited, finally get the whole process over with and just be done but I am excited.”

Bond has stayed in contact with the coaches since he committed and they have expressed their excitement for him to arrive.

“I talked to Coach Golden and coach Franklin yesterday, they were telling me they can’t wait and making sure everything is on track when I sign.”

Bond does have a set of goals when arriving to Miami.

“I definitely want to get on to the field early, that something I want to get done and I also want to get sacks, thats why they brought me so thats what I’m gonna do.”

Bond has been in contact with some current canes and seems to have built a good relationship with a couple.

“I talked to Asante Cleveland, I talked to him a lot and I spoke with Beau Sandland a bit.”

the JUCO linebacker is planning on arriving to Miami some time in the summer, but will need to take an intercession course.

“ I’m not really sure when I will arrive, I know it will be some time during the summer because I have to take an intercession course but thats it.”

Bond is planning to wear number 7 when arriving at Miami.

Advertisement
we keeping ONE......who had him for MIAMI...THANKS where is the board from yesterday?? with the Xs and Us on it

So people actually do want to come here and play for this staff? Wouldnt know it from the homoglydite threads.

Love this kid, especially his attitude. Went through the process, picked Miami and never waivered. Refreshing!

Love this kid, especially his attitude. Went through the process, picked Miami and never waivered. Refreshing!

I love the fact that he's big, strong, fast and goes after people like they are trying to rape his mother.
Kid plays with mean intentions on the field and I think he has a big future with us.

Advertisement
Its talents like this that will make us soon forget AC and this whole mess when he starts recking havoc in Summer ball. I think Bond will prove to be one of those "gems".

Advertisement
Advertisement
AC refers to this guy..

170.gif

Advertisement
Figueroa and Bond are very intriguing as far as Golden and his eye for talent.

I've got a good feeling about both.

Following the recruitment of these south Florida divas has me jaded. His attitude and his excitement is refreshing. If he's wearing #7 as a rushing OLB, he better turn out to be a stud. Or atleast cleanse my palate from the bad taste of telamaque

Figueroa and Bond are very intriguing as far as Golden and his eye for talent.

I've got a good feeling about both.

Me too. Their tapes and their measurables are everything you look for in a linebacker recruit.
After last night everyone seems to forget about Dobard and Sandland, Olsen, the 2 African behemoths whom I'm really excited to see play, Burns and Carter, Gall, Knighton, and of course AQM.
Poor RL111 seems to be an afterthought, but I bet he comes in and balls out hard as well.

Advertisement
Back