Bombings from Russia, I mean West Coast.

We have this conversation in a zillion threads... and I’m one of the ones agreeing that I don’t like the standard being set by the leadership with Coach Slip-n-Slide’s post game antics after that performance against UVA, who is now 1-5, but do we really need another thread on this? We ripped a guy for starting the same belated thread 2 days ago. At this point it’s only good for memes.
I do have to admit if you're going to bring up a topic long past the best by date, you should absolutely do it with style.

Advertisement
I like the energy! We all want to see a succeed. People have different ideas of what’s needed/ what’s helpful to get there.
And there we are.

All of us in this place have various (honest, weird, passionate) views of our Team. It's that bottom line that we all have in common. The love for the University of Miami.

And like I have done before. The last time I out, was Florida State two years ago ( glorious game to see my West Coast friend with his jaw dropped open, when the canes came back to win. Priceless).

I will fly out from West Coast when we have a good game down in Miami. Would be more than happy to see some of y'a'll folks and crack some beers.

And cheer for them Canes.

As I am part of WEZ.

I am usually in the wez, next to body suit guy. My girlfriend is 5'11. She has a pic next to that Gumby dude from the Gator game 2013. It's been broadcast. She isthe smiling numbnuts with the cane hat on grabbing him.

Last edited:
Funny part is that the original post, which said nothing, started a discussion. I'm still trying to figure out the Russian connection and the west coast and what any of it has to do with anything.

I thought I was the only one who read that and interpreted it as as too much crack being smoked.

I thought I was the only one who read that and interpreted it as as too much crack being smoked.
I thought it was more a text from someone dropping tabs, but similar vein of thinking.

Advertisement
I pick up sweetheart from Sac airport at 9 pm West coast. So bear down.

Ok, so is the gig basically up? The "University of Miami" has there football puppit in place. Stay out of trouble, produce 8-4 or 9-3 seasons and it's all good?

Do slip and slides on weak *** W?

What kind of Nancy Drew **** is this? There whole campaign is "Building Champions!" Of what am I contributing?

I love me some Canes. But f*** this administration if they want us to become Wake Forests and NC State of the world.

No gawt **** coaches that be doing slip and slides on weak *** wins. That's you Mamny.
1604002971138.gif

Funny part is that the original post, which said nothing, started a discussion. I'm still trying to figure out the Russian connection and the west coast and what any of it has to do with anything.
You are correct Franchise.

I was playing off my past posts.. Of Incoming, dive bomb.. And to all respect to my Military family. Our Military. I will still stand with arms.

But, seriously. You know **** well yourself. Your a bright man. Your firesides are pretty much spot on.

Getting past the flash bang of the start..

What CAN we do about the growing problem. That problem is Mamny and 8-4 seasons. the norm.

Ok, so is the gig basically up? The "University of Miami" has there football puppit in place. Stay out of trouble, produce 8-4 or 9-3 seasons and it's all good?

What kind of Nancy Drew **** is this? There whole campaign is "Building Champions!" Of what am I contributing?

I love me some Canes. But f*** this administration if they want us to become Wake Forests and NC State of the world.

No gawt **** coaches that be doing slip and slides on weak *** wins. That's you Mamny.
U Mad Reaction GIF

Advertisement
And there we are.

All of us in this place have various (honest, weird, passionate) views of our Team. It's that bottom line that we all have in common. The love for the University of Miami.

And like I have done before. The last time I out, was Florida State two years ago ( glorious game to see my West Coast friend with his jaw dropped open, when the canes came back to win. Priceless).

I will fly out from West Coast when we have a good game down in Miami. Would be more than happy to see some of y'a'll folks and crack some beers.

And cheer for them Canes.

As I am part of WEZ.

I am usually in the wez, next to body suit guy. My girlfriend is 5'11. She has a pic next to that Gumby dude from the Gator game 2013. It's been broadcast. She isthe smiling numbnuts with the cane hat on grabbing him.
How did you go from sounding like you just took a hit of Flaka to having a stable conversation? :6fps6:

Advertisement
How in the actual f*ck did you get this..........

The point of my post, is that are we going to settle with these kind of results.

How can we push further?

Meaning 1 maybe 2 loss seasons..

From this...............

Zombie............he is cracked out......logic is out, disjointed is IN....................
he was bearing down on his sweetheart.........1 st sentence...California style.

The point of my post, is that are we going to settle with these kind of results.

How can we push further?

Meaning 1 maybe 2 loss seasons..

How long has Miami been settling for these kinds of results? That should answer your question.

Advertisement
Read up on the new Xmas and Thankgiving Covid gathering guidance In California and you will understand the Russia reference.

Here we are again with this idiotic "administration" BS. It's like you're talking about the Illuminati, and you have no idea what that means.

Let me clue you in Chief, because you're really clueless.

By the "administration," you basically think you mean the President and AD. I'm sure you can't actually name any University administrators, but it doesn't matter, because THEY DON'T HOLD THE PURSE STRINGS.

The TRUSTEES make the decisions. They provide the funding needed by the University to advance. These people almost universally want the football team to be good. These are people who love the University so much, they're willing to put up big money merely to support it.

And you think these people don't want to win football games.

Go get some more news from your boy Q but keep this asinine opinion to yourself.

Truth

The purse strings comment though needs an add on.

Some people think we should just be able to hire and fire coaches at will. Then when one is fired, most of the names people want are out of reach financially. It's like they think money grows on trees and we've got this gigantic cash reserve we don't use for whatever reason.

I still crack up at the Urban Meyer thread. Like we could ever afford that guy. It sure didn't stop people from posting, he's available, and we should get him. That then turned into, they must not want to win.

The war chest is what it is. It's dwarfed by most P5 schools, but some don't seem to understand that. It is what it is.

Truth

The purse strings comment though needs an add on.

Some people think we should just be able to hire and fire coaches at will. Then when one is fired, most of the names people want are out of reach financially. It's like they think money grows on trees and we've got this gigantic cash reserve we don't use for whatever reason.

I still crack up at the Urban Meyer thread. Like we could ever afford that guy. It sure didn't stop people from posting, he's available, and we should get him. That then turned into, they must not want to win.

The war chest is what it is. It's dwarfed by most P5 schools, but some don't seem to understand that. It is what it is.
Meyer has had stress related cardiac issues. He's probably not coaching again.

Advertisement
Back