Bombings from Russia, I mean West Coast.

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
I pick up sweetheart from Sac airport at 9 pm West coast. So bear down.

Ok, so is the gig basically up? The "University of Miami" has there football puppit in place. Stay out of trouble, produce 8-4 or 9-3 seasons and it's all good?

Do slip and slides on weak *** W?

What kind of Nancy Drew **** is this? There whole campaign is "Building Champions!" Of what am I contributing?

I love me some Canes. But f*** this administration if they want us to become Wake Forests and NC State of the world.

No gawt **** coaches that be doing slip and slides on weak *** wins. That's you Mamny.

Last edited:
Advertisement
California deserves you.. And you deserve California.
Yes, like me we are loved or hated.

But.... California isn't necessarily me, you should come and check it out it's a great state. And a very big state.

Advertisement
The point of my post, is that are we going to settle with these kind of results.

How can we push further?

Meaning 1 maybe 2 loss seasons..

1603998932647.gif

How in the actual f*ck did you get this..........

The point of my post, is that are we going to settle with these kind of results.

How can we push further?

From this...............

Ok, so is the gig basically up? The "University of Miami" has there football puppit in place. Stay out of trouble, produce 8-4 or 9-3 seasons and it's all good?

What kind of Nancy Drew **** is this? There whole campaign is "Building Champions!" Of what am I contributing?

I love me some Canes. But f*** this administration if they want us to become Wake Forests and NC State of the world.

No gawt **** coaches that be doing slip and slides on weak *** wins. That's you Mamny.

Advertisement

How can we push further?

From this...............

Well you figure it out Kaiser Chief.

Make change happen.

Well you figure it out Kaiser Chief.

Make change happen.
We have this conversation in a zillion threads... and I’m one of the ones agreeing that I don’t like the standard being set by the leadership with Coach Slip-n-Slide’s post game antics after that performance against UVA, who is now 1-5, but do we really need another thread on this? We ripped a guy for starting the same belated thread 2 days ago. At this point it’s only good for memes.

How can we push further?

From this...............

Then throw in Russia from the thread title???

Advertisement
But f*** this administration if they want us to become Wake Forests and NC State of the world.

Here we are again with this idiotic "administration" BS. It's like you're talking about the Illuminati, and you have no idea what that means.

Let me clue you in Chief, because you're really clueless.

By the "administration," you basically think you mean the President and AD. I'm sure you can't actually name any University administrators, but it doesn't matter, because THEY DON'T HOLD THE PURSE STRINGS.

The TRUSTEES make the decisions. They provide the funding needed by the University to advance. These people almost universally want the football team to be good. These are people who love the University so much, they're willing to put up big money merely to support it.

And you think these people don't want to win football games.

Go get some more news from your boy Q but keep this asinine opinion to yourself.

Advertisement
Here we are again with this idiotic "administration" BS. It's like you're talking about the Illuminati, and you have no idea what that means.

Let me clue you in Chief, because you're really clueless.

By the "administration," you basically think you mean the President and AD. I'm sure you can't actually name any University administrators, but it doesn't matter, because THEY DON'T HOLD THE PURSE STRINGS.

The TRUSTEES make the decisions. They provide the funding needed by the University to advance. These people almost universally want the football team to be good. These are people who love the University so much, they're willing to put up big money merely to support it.

And you think these people don't want to win football games.

Go get some more news from your boy Q but keep this asinine opinion to yourself.

Why do you even bother? Brain damaged thread from OP, followed by superficial illiterate analysis which you responded to. You’re debating simpletons. Literally.

I may not agree with everything you post, but I know at least you’re not mentally deficient, like the guy you’re trying to convince, who has zero clue how any organization functions, much less a university. When someone is that ignorant, it is an impossibility to make them understand the logic of something so far above their intellectual capacity.

Then throw in Russia from the thread title???
RVACane.

You are up there in the echelons of this joint.

I hear you. I read this board daily, I only post just coming in for fun. But..

I am serious, as in I am a Sac State Hornet's graduate. Live in Nor Cal.

But I literally contribute to the University of Miami. Why? The school accepting me coming out of high school years ago, but it's a private school and I couldn't afford it. But love that U.

I came in hot with the headline, and post. As I should, we Canes man.

But, seriously. I just want to support the path towards seeing Miami football being tough. We are not tough yet. We are 5-1 and paper tigers. You know that.

RVACane.

You are up there in the echelons of this joint.

I hear you. I read this board daily, I only post just coming in for fun. But..

I am serious, as in I am a Sac State Hornet's graduate. Live in Nor Cal.

But I literally contribute to the University of Miami. Why? The school accepting me coming out of high school years ago, but it's a private school and I couldn't afford it. But love that U.

I came in hot with the headline, and post. As I should, we Canes man.

But, seriously. I just want to support the path towards seeing Miami football being tough. We are not tough yet. We are 5-1 and paper tigers. You know that.
I like the energy! We all want to see a succeed. People have different ideas of what’s needed/ what’s helpful to get there.

Advertisement
Back