Bomani spitting that truth

Problem2

All-American
Premium
[TWEET]658457690428088320[/TWEET]

[tweet]658457920955416577[/tweet]

Bring me whatever savage is willing to embrace our identity.

Advertisement
Bomani ain't never lied.

We need to let the savages be savages on the field.

Free Jamal, Thomas, AQM, Norton and the rest of them boys and you'll see us improve real quick.

I'm hoping that Larry Scott will set these men free.

What Bomani is saying is at the core of what donna shalala mandated of her football coaches from Larry to Randy to Al. She wanted a lilly white program with lots of kids from outside of the 305. Her failures are the failures of UM football.

Advertisement
Hue Jackson is the right kind of outwardly confident.

I'm down . He's a great x o guy and is ****y. Kids will love him

I'm from Cincy but much more of a college guy than pro so I can't say I've witnessed his "overconfidence".

However, I will say a lot of people knock him for this and I think that's the type of personality Miami needs. When I think of the ideal Miami guy I think of Rex Ryan (I know this wouldnt even happen in 10 years, just saying his personality).

You think the athletes in south Florida want to hear about toning it down or do you think they want to hear how good they are and letting it fly?

I know nothing about Hue Jackson.

But I will trust you guys on his savagery.

Advertisement
There is a lot of truth behind this.

Even if the rest of the season is throw away, I hope Larry Scott can begin to have us playing with some swag again. And then the next coach has to continue that.

Miami has always been a "different" place. Golden never fit even if he tried. We need a ****y ******* who can win. Who doesn't mind running up the score or letting plays loose. A southern prick or schmuch from Arkansas would fit right in

Advertisement
What Bomani is saying is at the core of what donna shalala mandated of her football coaches from Larry to Randy to Al. She wanted a lilly white program with lots of kids from outside of the 305. Her failures are the failures of UM football.

Bingo! Forget about the score for a second. Just look at the kids on Clemson's roster. They were faster, more athletic, and more physical than UM's kids. Aside from BK, Bush, and Elder, UM doesn't have any players that could start for Clemson.

Lilly white as in race?

I don't think that was the issue. She definitely shied away from the 305, U mentality though.

Advertisement

Bingo! Forget about the score for a second. Just look at the kids on Clemson's roster. They were faster, more athletic, and more physical than UM's kids. Aside from BK, Bush, and Elder, UM doesn't have any players that could start for Clemson.

Carter, Elder, Thomas, AQM, Norton, Coley...

Kids look bad when not coach properly. Like UF last year, night and day this year. We recruit the same players Clemson does. Period

Horse****.

That was a strike without pickets...that's it.

Saban is a prick, period...but once you get a taste of winning..u keep coming back like new recruits...u don't worry about how player friendly your coach is...

Clemson was not much better if at all, just MUCH BETTER coached. That UM team was like the suicidal psychiatric patient carving himself (sorry, no offense to anybody)...true cry for help.

UM

This whole thing was predestined to failure with her driving the philosophy. She nearly killed our football program in a decade flat. It takes some special kind of clueless moron to accomplish such an impossible task when you're squarely planted in the most talent-rich area of the entire planet for this sport.

We became a legendary program when Howard started recruiting the inner city and going into all the places guys before him wouldn't. JJ picked up on that and continued the trend, and we did that for the next 25 years until Pinky, Coker and Gulpden all did the Troll's bidding. I will never forgive her for that.

While she may go down well-liked for academics and other accomplishments, as far as UM Athletics are concerned, we immediately became better the day she retired.

Advertisement
Back