Bolden & Huff

tbh, idk how it works if the NCAA hasnt cleared you officially. i assume no bc i guess tech, hed have to pay out of pocket (idk?) bc his ship wouldnt be active?
Couldn't he sign financial aid papers and start, since UM is accepting his coursework? Probably couldn't practice but at least could get started with school, get accustomed to his schedule, do work outs on his own, etc?

Advertisement
Couldn't he sign financial aid papers and start, since UM is accepting his coursework? Probably couldn't practice but at least could get started with school, get accustomed to his schedule, do work outs on his own, etc?

thats what idk. idk if hes tech allowed to if the NCAA doesnt clear him (his scholarship isnt officially active). i know he signed the FAA way back when but idk how it works with the nCAA stuff

id say till the football team starts losing elite talent over it and forces a change

STA will not allow mid year graduations unless the archdiocese of Miami approves. And that won’t happen because the Archdiocese is strict about their their students graduating with 4years of theology credits.

Huff also transferred out of STA after football season

STA will not allow mid year graduations unless the archdiocese of Miami approves. And it’s likely to stay the same because students need 4 years of theology credits.

Huff also transferred out of STA after football season

do you think post football transfer is causing the hold up

Advertisement
A191F325-536C-4285-9292-6CA1BCBB8F4E.jpeg

Advertisement
Back