Bolden & Huff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Huff 100% going to be here at some point? Or is there concern of him not qualifing?
Diaz answers that at
7:15
“All the same thing ,Nothing unexpected or different that we said a week ago(that they will be after the start of camp) or no turns for the worst.

He didn’t sound worried about if they won’t qualify

Advertisement
The problem with Huff, from what I gather, is the fact he has schooling at two institutions and was home schooled. Apparently the NCAA is "auditing" his transcripts to verify the veracity of the classes he is reporting. It seems like Miami is confident it all gets through but Huff is at the mercy of the NCAA process right now.

Advertisement
The problem with Huff, from what I gather, is the fact he has schooling at two institutions and was home schooled. Apparently the NCAA is "auditing" his transcripts to verify the veracity of the classes he is reporting. It seems like Miami is confident it all gets through but Huff is at the mercy of the NCAA process right now.

this. hes admitted by UM so there is no issue on the UM side. its an NCAA thing so we just have to wait for them to finish their stuff

this. hes admitted by UM so there is no issue on the UM side. its an NCAA thing so we just have to wait for them to finish their stuff

Couldn’t he attend summer classes if that were the case, which would allow him to workout on campus even if he couldn’t practice with the team?

Couldn’t he attend summer classes if that were the case, which would allow him to workout on campus even if he couldn’t practice with the team?

tbh, idk how it works if the NCAA hasnt cleared you officially. i assume no bc i guess tech, hed have to pay out of pocket (idk?) bc his ship wouldnt be active?

Advertisement
Back