Boise vs FSU

Get off, Chief!

Get Off.jpg

Advertisement
We really got people arguing Briles didn’t get everything he could have out of that broke **** offense from last year?

As you should have realized by now, kendal briles doesn’t matter.

And he did an absolutely abysmal job in the second half.

Advertisement
I still can’t believe how many dudes are on here trying to explain away that horrible sht show of a second half.
1-12 on 3 d down. 1-12 with a 5 star running back and 4 star qb.
1-12 against some of the slowest dudes they will face all year.
1-12 despite not being on the field that long so tired isn’t an excuse.
I asked this several times during the oc search. If briles was this hot brilliant young guru why wasn’t the devil himself after him? Saban gives 2 fcks about loyalty. Yet he wasn’t firing anybody to get briles.

He didn't hint at ****. Stop lying.

I don’t lie about **** mfker! Briles when letting coaches know he was on the market “As far as me.....I love islands. Hope to retire to an island beach house one day. NOTHING beats it in my opinion.” There sure were a lot of people talking about it afterward.

So by Issiah Walker logic, the Noles should be eliminated and it’s down to UF/UM, right??????

Advertisement
Advertisement
First game, new system, and new OC.

We don’t play FSU until November. The will be fully immersed into that system and they’ll be much, much better on offense by then.

Also, it’s a rivalry game and they got us at him. That game is going to be a cage match - a nail biter - and the outcome can go either way. That game is always weird, despite coaching and talent (or lack there off).

I never sleep on the Noles. Not ever

Honestly, I think we can blow them out if we can just protect the football and cut down on dumb mistakes.

However, if we hand the ball over to them with fumbles or picks we could be in for ye another close game.

Just have to wait and see. Lot's of things can happen between now and November.

Willie says some things that make me wonder if he actually wants to be fired. What coach admits after a loss that his team was unprepared physically?

Advertisement

We don’t play FSU until November. The will be fully immersed into that system and they’ll be much, much better on offense by then.

Also, it’s a rivalry game and they got us at him. That game is going to be a cage match - a nail biter - and the outcome can go either way. That game is always weird, despite coaching and talent (or lack there off).

FSU will also be mentally and physically done by November. The Defense can’t get off the field and their Offense can’t stay on. Playing in November only hurts FSU more.

The year FSU won the ship with Jameis we played the good for a half. Then the blowout started. I forgot wtf happened in the second half of that game

As you should have realized by now, kendal briles doesn’t matter.

And he did an absolutely abysmal job in the second half.

i like his excuses: momentum and long third downs lol. its your **** job regarding the down and distance. also, momentum isnt a real excuse lol. they had a nice lead all first half and going into halftime and got smoked on both sides the rest of the way. also, LOL at blckmon trying to run for it on 4 and 13 or w.e.

Advertisement
Back