Boise vs FSU

Advertisement
40E1682B-0AD6-4C9F-9B75-CCD7DF8F2F4D.jpeg
Karma’s a *****

Advertisement
FSU jumped out to 21 quick points on a halfback dive, a WR screen where Boise tackled like we did on Toney's run, and a fumble recovery on defense.

They then scored 10 points, and were badly outplayed in the 2nd half by a true freshman qb.

I wouldn't be singing Briles praises right now. And it's crazy how harshly some of our fans judge our team, yet make excuse after excuse for a FSU program that is 12-14 since 2016

I’m singing no ones praises. I watched the whole game. Briles has a reputation prior to FSU.

Miami coaches are green AF except Diaz and Enos. I don’t judge coaches until year 3.

Willie Taggart however I am judging. That boy is a terrible HC and his record prior to FSU shows that. That program is a train wreck.

Exactly!
What's Chip Kelly's record since he's been at UCLA? You didn't even have to Google Charlie Strong's ****!
Are you not smart enough to realize that Chip Kelly’s success or failure has nothing to do with Miami’s program where as the success of Strong and Taggart do. Jesus H man be better.

621yds given up to Boise St. 214 of that on the ground too. Boise St even spotted them 3 turnovers yet FSpew went 1/12 on 3rd down. Wow. Just wow. The Noles have hit a new low mark for ineptitude in college football. If you watched their sidelines after the game they didn’t seemed riled up or anything. Just another L taken by them, their players are quickly losing faith that they can win games. With Briles 100mph offense it’s going to kill this sieve of a defense which defeats the reason to go so fast on offense. If they win they’ll have to outscore teams big time. The end is near for FSpew, all it will take it a blooded carnage of a loss to Miami in November as icing on the cake.

Are you not smart enough to realize that Chip Kelly’s success or failure has nothing to do with Miami’s program where as the success of Strong and Taggart do. Jesus H man be better.

Strong has NOTHING to do with the success or failure of Miami's program at all. Haggart does.

Bringing up Strong into this made no sense....at all..especially since UCF's been having a run...why wasnt their coach mentioned?.

Advertisement
I cant tell you of a plan b kid we lost to USF....and i follow recruiting heavy...just keep it a buck

Keyvon Webster ??? Senat? Johnny Ford

I don't follow recruiting like my life depends on it but we seem to have players that commit to USF/UCF that could have been significant depth at Miami.

Last edited:
621yds given up to Boise St. 214 of that on the ground too. Boise St even spotted them 3 turnovers yet FSpew went 1/12 on 3rd down. Wow. Just wow. The Noles have hit a new low mark for ineptitude in college football. If you watched their sidelines after the game they didn’t seemed riled up or anything. Just another L taken by them, their players are quickly losing faith that they can win games. With Briles 100mph offense it’s going to kill this sieve of a defense which defeats the reason to go so fast on offense. If they win they’ll have to outscore teams big time. The end is near for FSpew, all it will take it a blooded carnage of a loss to Miami in November as icing on the cake.
So fsu’s D played 2 games while their O played half a game, got it.

Advertisement
Keyvon Webster ??? Senat? Johnny Ford

I don't follow recruiting like my life depends on it but we seem to have players that commit to USF/UCF that could have been significant depth at Miami.

real talk usf is battling fiu/fau for south florida recruits ...not us.

They do have Love an Ol in this class out of American Heritage i like but they are a non factor really.

Advertisement
We really got people arguing Briles didn’t get everything he could have out of that broke **** offense from last year?

FSU jumped out to 21 quick points on a halfback dive, a WR screen where Boise tackled like we did on Toney's run, and a fumble recovery on defense.

They then scored 10 points, and were badly outplayed in the 2nd half by a true freshman qb.

I wouldn't be singing Briles praises right now. And it's crazy how harshly some of our fans judge our team, yet make excuse after excuse for a FSU program that is 12-14 since 2016
This is what the idiots do on this board. Critique the **** out of every aspect of the program. Sing the praises and give excuses to everyone outside UM. They make me sick

Advertisement
Back