Bogle updates injury status, talks official visit plans and the Canes

“Just keep pushing, keep hitting me up on Twitter. I love it.”

I just slid into his DM's. Video of ringing the dinner bell. Told him to come eat.

MD4FANo.gif

Advertisement
This dude is a drama queen. I'm not mad about it, just don't really like the way he's handled the process. No big deal, it's his life to live and do with it as he feels fit. Ole Miss saw enough of it, knowing they really had no chance.

This dude is a drama queen. I'm not mad about it, just don't really like the way he's handled the process. No big deal, it's his life to live and do with it as he feels fit. Ole Miss saw enough of it, knowing they really had no chance.
Oh shut up dumbass. Hes just enjoying himself. You do know these kids read this stuff right?

Advertisement
What I took from that interview is that the kid has already made up his mind that he’s signing with The U. He does loves the attention and wants to get some strange on an $EC tour but he knows he will be spending the next 3-4 years in paradise.

As for he just wants a Baga offer, he’s had one since January of this year so that’s not it.

Advertisement
Reuben foster, dalvin Cook begs to differ

Stefon Diggs trolled Miami and Ohio State pretty hard. I remember Luckeye fans were extra salty when he spurned them so they pulled the "he sucks anyway" card.

You can tell who's doing it because they're immature and who's doing it because they have a pro mentality and swagger. Diggs had that it factor and he was always talking about the NFL in interviews.

Bogle seems like he's having fun with the process and he's more cerebral about it. I don't see the problem. Might as well take advantage of the process while you can. The moment he signs his LOI he loses all these privileges and the school gains all the control.

Bogle is having fun and the fact that he seemingly wants to be home behind a support system says he has his mind right. Real trolls who fail leave home and lose focus but you think he's a troll who either wants to be home or Alabama? Playing behind the people who are his day ones or Nick ******* Saban? The kids having fun let him be

Advertisement
That seems really unusual that a school would cancel a game OV and say they will schedule one in the offseason at some point in the future.

After watching this team against LSU, it's clear we are 3 years away from competing seriously, if at all. LSU oline was abusing our best DEs. He can look at Joe Jackson and Chad Thomas and know what it's like to play for Miami. Always the promise of "being back", but it's not happening any time soon. Our current dline coach is a high school football coach with no college experience. Fact is Bama puts players in the 1st round and have the best position coaches in the country. If the goals are winning in college, maximizing talent, and going as high as possible in the 1st round, Bama is far superior to Miami currently.

Advertisement
Well now..that interview makes me feel better then I did a few months ago. Sounds like this kid hates the country that's for sure. LOL. Glad he saw what those hicktowns are really like. Culture shock I am sure. Sounds like as long as the bottom doesn't fall out of this thing regarding our season this year we have a great chance here.

Throw some spinach dip in there, you got Willie Williams Part Deaux. :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Back