Bogle updates injury status, talks official visit plans and the Canes

View as article
Oh shut up dumbass. Hes just enjoying himself. You do know these kids read this stuff right?

Some read this, some don't.

He's just enjoying himself. That's code for it's okay since he seems to be leaning here. When we aren't in the drivers seat, they're a clown, will fail at the next level, they're divas, make jokes about their top 10 schools list, etc.

Check out his long thread and go after those people who said all of the above and worse. As I said, the dude can do whatever he likes, I don't really care for how he's handling the attention, so what. If he reads this and that offends his ***, get used to it is as people will offend you your entire life.

Advertisement
After watching this team against LSU, it's clear we are 3 years away from competing seriously, if at all. LSU oline was abusing our best DEs. He can look at Joe Jackson and Chad Thomas and know what it's like to play for Miami. Always the promise of "being back", but it's not happening any time soon. Our current dline coach is a high school football coach with no college experience. Fact is Bama puts players in the 1st round and have the best position coaches in the country. If the goals are winning in college, maximizing talent, and going as high as possible in the 1st round, Bama is far superior to Miami currently.
First off, you are obviouly a troll. LOL, at your first comment about "clear" and "3 years", did you see that on your crystal balls? What is it like to play for Miami? Miami has made progress since Shannon and Golden. Glad you are being critical of only 1 coach, means you approve of the rest. Bama does not put anything, the player puts himself regardless of where he plays (Antonio Bown, Khalil Mack), "best position coaches" is debatable, what they do have is the best bag game. The keyword in the your next list is "if", I would go out on a limb and say that balling out in college and making it to the league are what most of these young men think about and you can do that anywhere, staying in the league is the hard part. 1st rounders are still found at the U (David Njoku, Artie Burns, Deon Bush, Ereck Flowers, Phillip Dorsett).

Kid is a 5 star troll. I wouldn’t believe anything he says.

With that said, I’ve always thought he would end up here after the circus. But, BUT, if Bama makes a push I think he goes there.
This exactly. This kid lies more than Butch Davis. He loves messing with people.

If the Baga Copter shows up dumping relief supplies, then that’s probably where he’ll end up. If they don’t go all-in, then he’ll probably default to us.

As for Old **** pulling the plug on his visit, they don’t want him to witness that abortion of a defense of theirs get mangled for 70 points this weekend.

After watching this team against LSU, it's clear we are 3 years away from competing seriously, if at all. LSU oline was abusing our best DEs. He can look at Joe Jackson and Chad Thomas and know what it's like to play for Miami. Always the promise of "being back", but it's not happening any time soon. Our current dline coach is a high school football coach with no college experience. Fact is Bama puts players in the 1st round and have the best position coaches in the country. If the goals are winning in college, maximizing talent, and going as high as possible in the 1st round, Bama is far superior to Miami currently.
**** you you ***** troll

Advertisement
What did Dalvin do?
Committed to like 3 different schools
Clemson, uf and FSU. Miami recruited him heavily that cycle as well, would have had him if we didn’t prioritize yearby early...

Reuben foster was the troll of all trolls. Had a an auburn tattoo on him at one point and still went to bama...

“After watching this team against LSU, it's clear we are 3 years away from competing seriously, if at all. LSU oline was abusing our best DEs.”

- they played max protection almost the entire game...how is Joe Jackson supposed to sack anybody if he’s double teamed? And Jonathan Garvin had a sack with 2 TFLs that game. Lol I should stop there but I’m gonna continue.

“ Our current dline coach is a high school football coach with no college experience.”

- You’re right. He was in the NFL coaching the Falcons instead. #Swingandamiss

“Fact is Bama puts players in the 1st round and have the best position coaches in the country.”

- Alabama has only had 3 first round D-linemen since 2000, Two first round RB’(one is one of the biggest busts of all time), one first round TE, no top round QB (rounds 1-4), and 5 first round picks on the O-line. The only things they’ve consistently put into the first round at high rates are LB, DB, and WR. Lol at that myth. The only consistent thing about drafting Bama players are they’ll underachieve and be out the league in 5 years or you’ll be hyped up by the SEC only to be taken in the 6th round. Worst part is that the O-line and D-line are their “strong” points.

Last edited:
Another **** who made 20 user names when he joined in 2011 knowing he’d use them all up trolling. 6 posts in on his latest name.

Advertisement
Committed to like 3 different schools
Clemson, uf and FSU. Miami recruited him heavily that cycle as well, would have had him if we didn’t prioritize yearby early...

Reuben foster was the troll of all trolls. Had a an auburn tattoo on him at one point and still went to bama...
Foster trolled himself with an Auburn tattoo. His “troll” was akin to trolling your dog by eating one of his turds.

Classic that Ole Miss backed out on him this week. I guess they didn't want him to see them get their sh*t pushed in by Bama. Probably wouldn't help to convince him to join them.

Also possible that they need a few weeks to replenish their bank account.....

Baga chopper has already made a visit and he did not commit. Ive thought its Miami or Baga and no one really else close. Someone had mentioned hes looking at depth chart, he was more watching Rousseau (yes I know he is part of the depth chart)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back