Bogle news coming soon

Advertisement
Advertisement
I fully expect Bogle to be a Cane. as Diaz gets who Diaz wants it seems . The kids can see what this savage is building in a short time and wanna get on the train.

Advertisement
Advertisement
landing Bogle puts us at #26 in the recruting rankings and that is without counting the grad transfers... This class has elite potential when you factor the blue chip transfers we got.
if we find a way to land 6-7 of the following guys
Legendre, Bogle, MAR, Oc Brothers, Hunte, Elam, Boykin, C. Williams, Travis Jay, along with the possible UCLA DT, VTech DE, we somehow salvaged a **** good class!! Major misses with Rique and Neal and others but adding a group from the above is easily a top 15 class considering who we added via transfers

Last edited:
the only ninja to have committed a week ago yet have...BIG RECRUITING NEWS COMING.

Bogle the type of kid to want to be recruited every year...ninja gonna be a portal all american.

Again why all the noise about a 6'3 210 pd DE i will never understand. There was literally a Khris Bogle in last class named Nik Bonnitto that we gave 2 f*cks about.

Portal all American :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
I'll take this kid and Boykin in a heart beat, Bogle has been a favorite of mine since early on
is the VaTech transfer DE not visiting as well? Would you turn away Boykin and him to "wait" on Bogle?

personally, if the VaTech DE and Boykin want in, I say take them both and shut it down.

is the VaTech transfer DE not visiting as well? Would you turn away Boykin and him to "wait" on Bogle?

personally, if the VaTech DE and Boykin want in, I say take them both and shut it down.
Thats tough for me man i would just take all three, i wouldnt turn Bogle down do to sfla and planting more inroads and hes just a high caliber prospect who will play better in college I believe (also anything to hurt Bama is a good thing). Im pretty sure MD would take all three if need be.

Thats tough for me man i would just take all three, i wouldnt turn Bogle down do to sfla and planting more inroads and hes just a high caliber prospect who will play better in college I believe (also anything to hurt Bama is a good thing). Im pretty sure MD would take all three if need be.
would be unreal to take all 3 but I don't see it. We still need another DT or two, another OL, another DB and hopefully taking a 19 QB now.

I think Alabama is over the scholarship limit or completely out of scholarships. Nick Saban is known for over signing kids. Honestly, I hope they don't have a scholarship for Bogle and Evan Neal.
They’d give up a couple 5 ⭐️ Recruits for Evan Neal. He’s a behemoth of a kid with talent and athleticism. No way they wouldn’t find him a spot.

Advertisement
Back