Bogle news coming soon

The 4* walking on at Bama is Bear Bryant's great grandson. When Bryant was at Alabama, he created an endowment for his family/future generations. He already has a scholarship through that. It is not academic or merit based.

Advertisement
In these situations Bama finds "educational" schollarships to pay for the kids tuition. If the kid pans out he will be converted to an athletic schollarship.

This is just factually incorrect in this case, and probably most others. He has the scholarship because his great grandfather, Bear Bryant, created an endowment for his family. Please find me one case where they used an academic scholarship on a football player. Do they play games with processing players, greyshirts, and god knows what else, not to mention the Saban car shop? 100%. However, what you said is just not a real thing.

Advertisement
They want him bad - but don't feel all that confident he sticks. The think he may flip to Miami. They had another lineman on the board, too but it looks like he is going to Tennessee. Some guy Henry N'toto or something like that

i have zero confidence bogle comes bc hes a troll. w zero inside info, id say he'd go to some SEC Juco before Miami

Said he is visiting that KKK crap hole in Gainesville next week. May take an unofficial to Miami too.

Advertisement
Know what? I just started paying attention to this kid yesterday and I can already tell he's trouble. This has Travonte Valentine written all over it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Posting false information
Getting that visit is huge tho get Elam, Moore, Bogle wow epic class

2 is more then good with me

Mullen n co they can’t recruit they say basing it off his time
Miss st lol

Advertisement
Back