Boeheim: Miami bought their team

Advertisement
worth it conan obrien GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
Oops. Jimmy lyin.

Syracuse Basketball: Adam Weitsman offers NIL deal to 4-star Jalil Bethea​

by Neil Adler1 week ago
Don’t listen to bitter bag guys.

Him and Calhoun were *****ing about Calipari once he figured out how to cheat better than them. It’s all relative.

Advertisement
He was canned like tuna. He didn't retire. "Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim said the decision of whether he would continue to coach the SU men’s basketball team was up to the school.

Less than three hours later, the school made its choice known."

Advertisement
Boeheim, 78, defended his position to not retire based on what he believes is overwhelming support from the local community.

"Ninety-five percent of Syracuse people want me to coach," he said. "Why wouldn't they?"

As for when he'll retire, Boeheim also added, "I know it's my choice. I can do whatever I want. I just don't know for sure."

Boeheim is the oldest head coach in college basketball. He'll be on the sidelines at 79 years old if he returns next season.
Lmao Lol GIF

I cannot hate on Jim Boeheim. He's a legend in the sport. Dude's time has come. Not everyone exits in perfect grace.

For me, Boeheim gets the ultimate pass because he was the only person in college athletics who stuck up for the Canes after the 2002 Fiesta Bowl robbery.

Advertisement
I cannot hate on Jim Boeheim. He's a legend in the sport. Dude's time has come. Not everyone exits in perfect grace.

For me, Boeheim gets the ultimate pass because he was the only person in college athletics who stuck up for the Canes after the 2002 Fiesta Bowl robbery.
Boeheim got a bad case of old man syndrome these last years, still a legend of the game tho

**** Boeheim. And **** not hating on him for being a anti-Miami just because he’s old and the “game” changed on him

Good. Boeheim should've bought himself a team, too. Then maybe he wouldn't have had to retire.

Dude is a legend, but the game has changed and acting all sour about it is lame. Change with it, or move on gracefully.

Don't be the living epitome of the "old man yells at cloud" meme.

Advertisement
Back