Bobby Washington (LB) senior HL

Advertisement
One thing I like about the group of backers we have coming in, is that they all strike at the point of attack. A couple look for the kill shot too often but I believe that can be coached up. Plus they all are long and athletic enough to cover ground even in todays spread dominated game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I absolutely love this kid as a player but he absolutely refuses to wrap up on film , it’s kill shots and nothing else. That will not cut it at the next level. He’s super underrated doe.
Only kill shots sounds strikingly similar to JW...and we all know how this board has felt about him after this season

Advertisement
Advertisement
The tools are all there. My only caution is instincts- not because he looks uninstinctual, but because instincts are hard to evaluate off clips. Tirek Austin Cave comes to mind. The closest physical comp at UM is Avery Huff, a wiry, converted WR who played off the edge and over the slot at times.

Love the length, production, striking ability and pure speed. He seems to be a legit 4.4 guy. He also has DB experience and fluidity. If it all comes together, he has some of the best upside in the class.

No idea how this kid is a 3 star. Athletic freak at the LB spot. He's a little light but packs a punch. I could see him being a special teams demon early then getting more snaps as the season goes on. Stud.
I hope The Mustache doesn't get a hold of him and put 50 lbs on him. Be slow as Flagg after he gets through with him. Sorry, very cynical fan right now.

Advertisement
Back