Bobby Petrino got Banned from Recruiting!!!

Advertisement
We need to offer him if we dont have a commit from dex

He's really good. I'm from that area. His coach used to be at that Charlotte school where Leak came from.
Anyways, they'd love to have him in garnet and black.
Dutch Fork has a very good progrum right now.
Ice should call him up

USCe never came after the kid. His best offer besides Louisville is Ga Southern. Kid is small and slow and played against bad competition and he was Mr Football for that state which shows how bad the comp is. Just calling it like I was told and what I've seen.

Saban does the same schit every single year. You don't hear about him getting banned. LMAO

Saban does the same schit every single year. You don't hear about him getting banned. LMAO

Honestly he probably does, but he's Nick Saban.... he can do what he wants... he got 4 ringz that say so, and he probably goes about it a different way.... only Him, Urban Meyer, Steve Spurrier, Bob Stoops can possibly do that without backlash... proven winners.... Petrino aint did **** but cheat on his wife, and Quit a NFL job....

His crystal ball says 100% Wake Forest. Hopefully he gets the chance to play against Petrino and makes him regret his decision to pull the offer. Wish the best of luck to the kid.

Advertisement
Guy is a scumbag. Brilliant offensive mind but he's a total ****bag. You can just tell how he's the kind of guy that just burns bridges everywhere he goes.

Advertisement
Back