Bobby Bowden Respect

Advertisement
Sad Sadness GIF by ZDF Magazin Royale

RIP to an all time great.
And for the worthless C**ts that are talking S**t about him go fvck yourselfs. I have been a fan since 1980 and can remember how so many schools that used to love to play us when we weren't good all of a sudden chose not to keep playing us for some odd reason once we started kicking ***. Bowden never ran from us. He didn't need to play us to get recruits as he was one **** of a recruiter. He went to Louisiana and pulled Warrick Dunn away from LSU. Was he perfect ? No one is but CFB would be better off with more Bobby Bowdens and less Nick Sabans.

A dude died a family lost a loved one...dude just coached football and wasn't perfect. Let the dude RIP and wish his fam the best. Some people act like when they die all their skeletons are supposed to be mentioned at their funeral. People in here acting like they are some fuqin perfect human being. Dude didn't murder anyone he wasn't a pedo he coached and recruited and used dirty tactics if need be....who gives a fuq he was a good HC man. RIP Bowden

As much as I dislike tf out of Saban if he died tomorrow that's not cool. He's just doing his job to the best of his ability......its a fuqin game at the end of the day.

Another thing I used to get ****ed when someone would say that UM fans were stupid , retarded ,idiotic or classless . This forum has cured me of that illness. I wonder if some of the people on this forum have ever left the county that they live in or ever met or talked with someone out of their own group or social or financial level . Some of the posters here sound like retarded children that desperately need to mature and grow a brain.

Advertisement
I’ve heard all of the stories about him, but I never met the man. I have met a few of his former players and assistant coaches and they are good men. That is how I am going to judge his legacy, and that’s why I have respect for him.

RIP

Advertisement
Another thing I used to get ****ed when someone would say that UM fans were stupid , retarded ,idiotic or classless . This forum has cured me of that illness. I wonder if some of the people on this forum have ever left the county that they live in or ever met or talked with someone out of their own group or social or financial level . Some of the posters here sound like retarded children that desperately need to mature and grow a brain.
I bet you're fun at parties.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back