Board Temp Check

What outcome are you rooting for this Sat vs. UNC?

• Beat UNC - I can never root against the U

Votes: 189 59.6%
  • Hope we get embarrassed so our spineless BOT’s will be compelled to act

Votes: 128 40.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement

Attachments

• 1634127791373.gif
    1634127791373.gif
    184.6 KB · Views: 0
Win or lose, I'll be like:
Season 4 Idk GIF by The Office

Every loss gets us closer to a new coach, but I hope we crush fsu again.

A couple years ago I would have never rooted for a loss. With Richt.. they would never fire him so it was pointless to hope we lose.

With Manny... he never deserved the job. We all knew how it would go and here we are. Expedite the process. It's like watching a train wreck.. I probably just shouldn't watch but it's too good to look away.

Advertisement
Winning is all that matters. Still going to games and still going to tailgate like its 2001. I hate UNC soooo much I am hoping for targeting calls against every piece of shiat that's ever put down an upside down U.

I WANT to win every game. But, I expect to lose. My eyes tell me that Manny and his staff simply cannot coach at a high level. I am voicing my displeasure by cutting off every cent. If I had not already paid my "kill the ads' fee here I would not be in this thread.

I hope we win cause i bleed orange and green. But.... we have a scrub at HC so we 100% going to get our **** pushed in.

Advertisement
Advertisement
if we win it just means manny sticks around and we never contend for a championship

there's only one answer, like it or not.

Advertisement
I went with option 1, I'd just stop watching before I'd actively root for the team to lose. The players are not totally blameless here, but they didn't hire Blake and Manny.
I look at it this way. If we come out and look great, I want us to keep looking great. If they start to roll us, I hope they keep it up.

These mofos would rather Manny get fired than win the next 22 straight games... Its why everything sucks now... people are ****** *** hating entitled soy boys.

This site should ban every **** that voted for embarrassment.

I also hope all you ****** *** hating mofos get flat tires on your way home for work (assuming you actually have jobs).

Those upside down Us are for you.

Advertisement
Back