Board Poll

Keep going with "We Roll" thread or retire it and start a new traditional hype thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaterburyCane

🐳 🐳 🐳
Premium
For those of you who partcipate, I call for a motion to retire the "Tell Me We Roll" thread. For those of you who get in on the Gameday hype/fun thread, I think its run its course and we need a new one. Its old and washed out. That thread feels very Shannon/Golden/Richt/Mannyesque. Its become a constant Mush. Every time we get hyped up for a big/important game, it fails us (yes Im superstitious). Is that thread/tradition a sacred cow?

Let the board decide. It's a new era with Mario and Rad. I feel like we need a fresh start on this front. In place of "Tell Me We Roll", I think an appropriate new hype thread would be "We ****** ******?" Lots of Gif possibilities for us kicking some a$$.

This poll will close at 2PM EST so we have time to start a new one if the board votes for change. Otherwise, carry on.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
1664025308644.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Should keep traditions. I don’t use it or add to it. Don’t even read it anymore. But I know what it is and so does everyone else. We can click or not.

Keep it.

Advertisement
Back