Bo sets his official visit

Advertisement
I never thought we would lose Valentine after all of his pro-UM tweets the past few months. These official visits have a strange way of changing minds. Maybe we can transfer whatever money we had in the Valentine fund over to the Scarborough fund!

We're due for something like this to work in our favor for once. Seems like we're always the ones losing a long time commit in these kind of situations.

I never thought we would lose Valentine after all of his pro-UM tweets the past few months. These official visits have a strange way of changing minds. Maybe we can transfer whatever money we had in the Valentine fund over to the Scarborough fund!

Shouldn't cost as much to feed Bo's family.

well, heres to hoping he impregnated some cuban girl last week and she will inform him this weekend that test came back positive…

Kinda far fetched, but i think its the best way to close him

That would actually be the best way to assure he goes as far away from Miami as possible. If he schedules a visit to University of Anchorage, then we can be certain he impregnated a girl on his UM visit.

Advertisement
This! Free trip to Miami to spend a couple days in a place that people travel from all over the globe to visit. He'll leave Sunday and it'll be business as usual getting ready to be a beast at Bama.

He is not coming here. Stop setting yourselves up for disappoint.

This! Free trip to Miami to spend a couple days in a place that people travel from all over the globe to visit. He'll leave Sunday and it'll be business as usual getting ready to be a beast at Bama.

Please, he was in Miami last weekend. He's here for the cookie this time.

Advertisement

Reminds me of Adrian Peterson. As I recall, he visited, but there was never any real doubt about his intentions. I'd be thrilled if this kid surprised everyone, but I'm not expecting it.

Couldnt have said it better myself. he going to call couple boys to come down for the weekend. and party in south beach. once its over. Bama here i come.

We getting Bo and I will forgive Golden.

Forgive him for what?

Homeboy has a lot to be forgiven for....will take more than landing one 5 star recruit to fix that.

Or are we forgetting how loaded South Florida was this year and just how many elite players from South Florida we are currently tabbed to strike out on.

Should we mention the perpetual forgiveness needed for fielding probably the worst defense in the history of the school?

Advertisement
We're due for something like this to work in our favor for once. Seems like we're always the ones losing a long time commit in these kind of situations.

Jimmy used to say, the harder you work, the luckier you get!!! We are due

Somewhere out there in cyber land there is an alter verson of C4L who roots for another team spewing that Miami must be paying Bo.

I would have thought vacation as well, but the fact that he took an unofficial last week on his own dime makes me think that he is at least taking us seriously.

Advertisement
I'm gonna stay pessimistic on this one. I think he just wants to get his way with Satan. We're just a tool.

Though, it is not an off the wall situation. We did take Clinton Portis from Gainesville when the ball coach wanted him at CB. I just don't have any faith in us with big time recruits at this point. I need to see some success late in the game before I can get excited.
How is visiting UM going to force Saban to play him at RB? There's no contract for that sort of thing. Bo probably doesn't trust that he'll really get what he wants at bama even if Saban changes course suddenly.

A contract doesn't have to be in writing to be enforceable. A promise is a contract. All Saban has to say is, "If you come here to play football, I promise you will play running back." If Bo accepts, then a contract is formed. It's not a gratuitous promise. Bo confers a benefit to Saban in the form of his promise to play for Alabama in exchange for the promise that he will play running back.

The agreement was bargained for.

I'm gonna stay pessimistic on this one. I think he just wants to get his way with Satan. We're just a tool.

Though, it is not an off the wall situation. We did take Clinton Portis from Gainesville when the ball coach wanted him at CB. I just don't have any faith in us with big time recruits at this point. I need to see some success late in the game before I can get excited.
How is visiting UM going to force Saban to play him at RB? There's no contract for that sort of thing. Bo probably doesn't trust that he'll really get what he wants at bama even if Saban changes course suddenly.

A contract doesn't have to be in writing to be enforceable. A promise is a contract. All Saban has to say is, "If you come here to play football, I promise you will play running back." If Bo accepts, then a contract is formed. It's not a gratuitous promise. Bo confers a benefit to Saban in the form of his promise to play for Alabama in exchange for the promise that he will play running back.

lulz

He is a longshot. Everyone agrees. However, you would rather have this caliber of prospect on your campus the last week than some jags.

We likely have little chance even with a visit. We have zero chance without one.

#Dale

L1?

Advertisement
Back