Bo Scarbrough 2014 RB with supposed UM Interest?

I work at IMG and I see Bo around campus on a daily basis. Kid is very polite and is always answering yes sir and no sir. Would love to see him play for the U. Might have to talk to My buddies in the football dept and see if there is any chance of him flipping.

Whatever happen to this guy?

His mom lives in FL with him and loves it. In fact, word is she loves SOUTH FL more.

They apparently want nothing to do with Alabama anymore. Smart woman.

Really? source?

Not a source persay, but it's not unusual for some IMG kids to have their parents live close to the facility. There's actually really NICE places parents can buy/rent that are owned/leased by IMG. Really close to the academy. Seemed like alot of the girls had parents living close.

I meant his mom not wanting to go back to Bama. I can't find the article. Poster was trolling imo.

Advertisement
Just read that IMG Academy costs between $56,000 and $66,000 per year...with NO scholarships. How is Bo paying for this?

They give scholarships. Probably labeled as financial aid
Story specifically quoted head of IMG saying they give no scholarships or any financial aid of any kind. Certainly any family is free to get a loan on their own, but...

BTW, Bo did not play against Naples. He's been out with injuries. Apparently he's missed multiple games all four HS seasons with various injuries. I was looking forward to seeing him live.

Just read that IMG Academy costs between $56,000 and $66,000 per year...with NO scholarships. How is Bo paying for this?

Story specifically quoted head of IMG saying they give no scholarships or any financial aid of any kind. Certainly any family is free to get a loan on their own, but...

He can say whatever he wants. I personally know the basketball players and football players get scholarships/financial aid. Kids get offered scholarships after their IMG basketball camp.

BTW, Bo did not play against Naples. He's been out with injuries. Apparently he's missed multiple games all four HS seasons with various injuries. I was looking forward to seeing him live.

Wow, I was wondering how a hurt Naples team beat them.

Advertisement
dammit mane i know this kid... he's from my area... I was arguing with his cousin at the barber shop a few weeks ago about him...

He can say whatever he wants. I personally know the basketball players and football players get scholarships/financial aid. Kids get offered scholarships after their IMG basketball camp.

They get need based financial aid they use a 3rd party to say how much financial aid a kid should get. The kids that are good that don't have money are not paying those ridiculous prices to go to school there.

You guys realize we have no shot at this kid right lol? I'm surprised this thread is still even active.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back