Bo Scarbrough 2014 RB with supposed UM Interest?

Advertisement
Bo Scarbrough 2014 RB with supposed UM Interest, since he transfered to IMG Academy from his former high school in Tuscaloosa, AL. He has been to UF for a game and will be at the FSU / UM to checkout UM according to the espn romour mill. He would be a great flip to repay BAMA for stealing Amari Cooper, AG always pulls a surprise commit Bo would be great, an he looks like a baby E. James. UM would be a much better fit in terms playing time and team support based on what BO was looking for intially in his recruitment which led him to name UGA his leader over Bama last year. Like Sony Micheal he had an ACL injury that sidelined him his Soph year but he is back to form playing at IMG they play teams from all over florida.

I like his measurables but I don't trust weinke he is a nole for life.

[video=youtube;H1T67ZpdoBc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1T67ZpdoBc#t=64[/video]

lol at 1:00 min mark. Poor kid never stood a chance.

Yeah but, Paranos, would admissions even accept him? I mean, what do we REALLY know about this kid? Admissions wouldnt let Suttles in because of a bottle thing, right?

Well if you watched the video links and did any basic searches you would see the kid is about his grades and is very mature, not to mention the first thing he and hius coaches talk about are his character. But nice try to take a shot at something that is a very serious topic in terms of Suttle and Wyches off the field issues, **** TCANE83 could you be a bigger A-hole. Please stay on topic when replying to one of my post, or any post on the mainboards for that matter, or better yet keep your ignorant juvenile *** in the WestZone, were one fool can be supported by many.

Go Canes

Go Canes

Advertisement
Stealing anyone from Satan is worth it. Stealing a kid from Tucaloosa is great. Stealing this MAN beast RB from Tucaloosa out from under Satan is frigging unbelievable. AL legislature would pass a law prohibiting kids from transferring to OOS unless Saban give them a wavier. The only thing better would to get Leonard Fournette too. Both could then actually have some miles left on their tires for NFL careers instead of getting worn out by Bama and LSU.

Advertisement
Well if you watched the video links and did any basic searches you would see the kid is about his grades and is very mature, not to mention the first thing he and hius coaches talk about are his character. But nice try to take a shot at something that is a very serious topic in terms of Suttle and Wyches off the field issues, **** TCANE83 could you be a bigger A-hole. Please stay on topic when replying to one of my post, or any post on the mainboards for that matter, or better yet keep your ignorant juvenile *** in the WestZone, were one fool can be supported by many.

315.gif

Great facilities! One of my former female basketball players is a student there, right now. It's like a dang college. Better facilities than a lot of colleges. Most of the athletes there are top of the line, as are the facilities.

Yeah but, Paranos, would admissions even accept him? I mean, what do we REALLY know about this kid? Admissions wouldnt let Suttles in because of a bottle thing, right?

Go Canes

Go Canes

You mean like taking a very serious topic and speculating on it (like you did with Wyche's) without having a shred of insider knowledge or actual credibility? Legit.

Also, to the second portion of your run-on sentence, nope.

Go TNCane83

Go TNCane83

Advertisement
I work at IMG and I see Bo around campus on a daily basis. Kid is very polite and is always answering yes sir and no sir. Would love to see him play for the U. Might have to talk to My buddies in the football dept and see if there is any chance of him flipping.

I work at IMG and I see Bo around campus on a daily basis. Kid is very polite and is always answering yes sir and no sir. Would love to see him play for the U. Might have to talk to My buddies in the football dept and see if there is any chance of him flipping.

No thats insider.

Advertisement

Jesus, who is paying for all this ****? That's better than about 55-60% of college facilities.

Remember when Teo went into hiding? IMG.

home to the US soccer youth squads

produced dozens of pro golfers

couldn't think of a better environment to succeed athletically. pro operation at the high school level. youd think a recruit would like the similarities with golden's "process."

Advertisement
Back