Blustein on Rose

caneaddict

Senior
Just said Corey Gaynor is the best player in the class, will maul people at center and is a bona fide NFL beast
Also said this is the OL claw to get a miami into national contention
Nothing else of note.. standard south florida info and no predictions

Advertisement
Heard it too. Blus lost the juice. This guy said the most important recruit left on our board is TJ Slaton. Smh. No mention of CJ, BEdwards, McFarland or DSmith.

He and Joe rose go way back so I'm sure this is a courtesy for a friend but he needs to follow him up with someone who is really on the street and knows what's up. Like McShay is for Kiper.

Respect Blue...but he has been wrong on waaayy too many SFL players for my taste. I remember when he said Teddy would have to be a WR or a change of pace QB

Advertisement
Respect Blue...but he has been wrong on waaayy too many SFL players for my taste. I remember when he said Teddy would have to be a WR or a change of pace QB

Are you sure he said that? I remember him saying Teddy was the best ever or something to that effect.
Maybe I'm wrong.

Great news on Gaynor. We could really use a mauler at C, been way too long with mediocre C play.

Advertisement
Blu is a much better person than he is an analyst of anything football related. He was smart enough to fill a void in the epicenter of quality high school football but his opinions today are of less value than many posters here.

Oops.

"For those who keep saying that Teddy Bridgewater is not a quarterback at the next level, you may want to actually get out and see Florida's top-rated junior prospect -- live!"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.orla...iami-dade-091909-story,amp.html?client=safari

Nope I listen to Joe Rose everyday on the way to work I know exactly what he said about Teddy He said he is an amazing prospect but stop short of calling him a sure fire QB mentioned that he could play WR also ... He also said that Denzel perryman was not that impressive his senior year

Oops.

"For those who keep saying that Teddy Bridgewater is not a quarterback at the next level, you may want to actually get out and see Florida's top-rated junior prospect -- live!"

https://www.google.com/amp/www.orla...iami-dade-091909-story,amp.html?client=safari

Nope I listen to Joe Rose everyday on the way to work I know exactly what he said about Teddy He said he is an amazing prospect but stop short of calling him a sure fire QB mentioned that he could play WR also ... He also said that Denzel perryman was not that impressive his senior year

I do t know what he said on Joe Rose but I do know what he wrote in that article.

You guys can say what you want about bluestein but he's been evaluating HS talent for 30 years he knows his ****. Not every scout is going to bat 100.

Advertisement
Nobody is dogging him. He's a local legend. Just saying he's out of the loop now. For him to come on the radio and say TJ Slaton is the last big uncommitted fish on our board shows he's not in touch and should groom the next guy up to replace him..

Heard it too. Blus lost the juice. This guy said the most important recruit left on our board is TJ Slaton. Smh. No mention of CJ, BEdwards, McFarland or DSmith.

He and Joe rose go way back so I'm sure this is a courtesy for a friend but he needs to follow him up with someone who is really on the street and knows what's up. Like McShay is for Kiper.

blu you my boy, you my boy blu. he always had our back just haven't had much to cheer about for a while. but i hope our new rise to glory gives him a new sense of excitement.

Nobody is dogging him. He's a local legend. Just saying he's out of the loop now. For him to come on the radio and say TJ Slaton is the last big uncommitted fish on our board shows he's not in touch and should groom the next guy up to replace him..

Actually, Slaton is a high 4* with an impressive offer list, and projects well as an OG. It can be reasonably argued that getting him would be more conducive to success than any "skill" player left on the board.

Advertisement
Gaynor is not the best player in this class - but he will be a **** good player, and we stole him as a two-star. His case shows how much of a guessing game recruiting is, and how many of the rating systems have no idea what they are doing.

Actually, Slaton is a high 4* with an impressive offer list, and projects well as an OG. It can be reasonably argued that getting him would be more conducive to success than any "skill" player left on the board.

exactly....except for the fact that Slaton lost his mind and won't take no for an answer about playing DT.

You guys can say what you want about bluestein but he's been evaluating HS talent for 30 years he knows his ****. Not every scout is going to bat 100.

This! People on this board act like they've batted a 100.

Advertisement
Back