Blows my mind

Cuban-Cane

Recruit
Over the last 4 recruiting classes there have been 18 5 stars in the state of Florida. Out of those 18, Joshua Kaindoh went to FSU and Lorenzo Lingard came here. The other 16 5 stars did not sign with a school in the state of Florida. Thats 88.89% of 5 stars in Florida in the last 4 recruiting cycles going out of state. Not good.

Advertisement
Over the last 4 recruiting classes there have been 18 5 stars in the state of Florida. Out of those 18, Joshua Kaindoh went to FSU and Lorenzo Lingard came here. The other 16 5 stars did not sign with a school in the state of Florida. Thats 88.89% of 5 stars in Florida in the last 4 recruiting cycles going out of state. Not good.

And why is that? Yes, it is rhetorical.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Texas is having the same issue with Ohio State, Oklahoma, LSU, and Alabama loading up on Texas Kids
I'm sure several are leaving, but without checking, I'm sure UT and A&M are getting the majority.. with Tech, houston and baylor maybe plucking a few more...

That's what happens when the shadiness of college football turns it in to a business with so many short-term and/or financial benefits - location no longer means what it used to.

Advertisement

Funny b/c I was going to post something very similar to this last cycle. It's been an epidemic and it's gotta stop....and I strictly mean for US, only. Fck FSU and UF's woes, if I'm being real.

Lol. No...

2019 class-

3 5 star kids in Florida. 2 from out of state and kids not from Florida (IMG)

2018 CLASS-
6 5STAR KIDS. We landed 1. 1 from out of state(IMG) The 2 Mike Rumph specials and an overranked tackle from Tampa that i think we lightly recruited.

2017 Class-
5 5star kids- 2 from out of state (IMG) 1 From Pensacola (which is basically out of state). Jerry Jeudy miss and Jacksonville kid.

2016 class-
3 5 star kids- 2 from out of state (Img). BOSA out of STA

Yea sooooo about that..........IMG inflation.

Advertisement
2019 class-

2018 CLASS-
6 5STAR KIDS. We landed 1. 1 from out of state(IMG) The 2 Mike Rumph specials and an overranked tackle from Tampa that i think we lightly recruited.

2017 Class-
5 5star kids- 2 from out of state (IMG) 1 From Pensacola (which is basically out of state). Jerry Jeudy miss and Jacksonville kid.

2016 class-

Get em geta!

I'm sure several are leaving, but without checking, I'm sure UT and A&M are getting the majority.. with Tech, houston and baylor maybe plucking a few more...

5*? definitely arent especially Tech, Houston, Baylor, TCU, SMU

2019 class-

2018 CLASS-

2017 Class-

2016 class-

Ok so 2/11 (18.9%) have stayed in Florida. You’re right that’s soo much better!!

2019 class-

2018 CLASS-

2017 Class-

2016 class-

Lol at Pensacola...apart from IMG, all 3 have gone through coaching changes and let's be honest, haven't played up to "5 star" level.

Advertisement
Back