Blocking Dummy at NFL Combine

daddacane

Senior
Anyone else notice that the NFL entrusted Al Golden to instruct TE's at the Combine on the proper way to hold a blocking dummy.. So proud of our former coach who found something in life he's good at..

Advertisement
Dumb *** corch= good blocking dummy technique.

Wonder if he developed a 300 pg binder and theory

Advertisement
Golden should BE the blocking dummy. About all that **** is good for these days. As for that binder, I'd love to shove the damned thing up his *** (and I know I'd have to stand in a long line of Canes fans to do it). Moron.

Do you guys think Folden gave them that "don't rely on your instincts, fall back on your training" speech before they hit the dummies? Do you think he told them to roar into it?

Advertisement
He was probably just moving it out of the way so it didn't scare the **** out of Kaaya when it was his turn to perform.

Advertisement
Golden-Al-1987-1987-Red-Bank-Catholic-School-Yearbook-Coach-Al-Golden-268x394-jpg.jpg

Noticed that focused serious look he had......same retarded a$$ look he had on our sideline.

Advertisement
Before a more recent guy, there was nobody more deserving of a beat down than Goldofrito. I would love a video post of his silly little book being burned.

fitting as he taught our lines en how to hold for 5 years and continuously get called for it especially in the redzone

Advertisement
Back