Block is Hot x 3

Advertisement
I certainly would change the heading to the block is warm at best. We are talking aboit 2020 commits NOT 2019. Did you ever tell people you were going to do something in 2 years and it NEVER BANNED OUT? These are young kids like 16 years old and you're getting excited about these commits which is way too premature. Several of the big time 2019 we are chasing are not here and it certainly doesn't mean we have no chance at them. Like I said we must have a stellar season next year to woo these 2019 recruits. It's not a good sign they are not attending Paradise Camp.
Are you autistic they can all sign next December

Anyone have a good breakdown on the 3 south Dade commits? Just curious if anyone has seen them live or watched the tape. Would be nice to have all 3 summarized.

There are write ups here if you look for them. Francois and Denis have huge upside IIRC, dont remember anything on Washington.

Advertisement
I was 11 years old in ‘01 & I cried like a little ***** when Andre Johnson held up that crystal football. Just give me that feeling 1 more ******* time before I die. Great day for us. Yes I’m drunk.

241bfc9d4974c64ea79c2e3e2834c2be.gif

Advertisement
I was 11 years old in ‘01 & I cried like a little ***** when Andre Johnson held up that crystal football. Just give me that feeling 1 more ******* time before I die. Great day for us. Yes I’m drunk.

This is what is keeping your alive man.

I certainly would change the heading to the block is warm at best. We are talking aboit 2020 commits NOT 2019. Did you ever tell people you were going to do something in 2 years and it NEVER BANNED OUT? These are young kids like 16 years old and you're getting excited about these commits which is way too premature. Several of the big time 2019 we are chasing are not here and it certainly doesn't mean we have no chance at them. Like I said we must have a stellar season next year to woo these 2019 recruits. It's not a good sign they are not attending Paradise Camp.

****ster, shut up.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back