Block is Hot x 3

For Commit #3
bootytapagain.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I certainly would change the heading to the block is warm at best. We are talking aboit 2020 commits NOT 2019. Did you ever tell people you were going to do something in 2 years and it NEVER BANNED OUT? These are young kids like 16 years old and you're getting excited about these commits which is way too premature. Several of the big time 2019 we are chasing are not here and it certainly doesn't mean we have no chance at them. Like I said we must have a stellar season next year to woo these 2019 recruits. It's not a good sign they are not attending Paradise Camp.

I certainly would change the heading to the block is warm at best. We are talking aboit 2020 commits NOT 2019. Did you ever tell people you were going to do something in 2 years and it NEVER BANNED OUT? These are young kids like 16 years old and you're getting excited about these commits which is way too premature. Several of the big time 2019 we are chasing are not here and it certainly doesn't mean we have no chance at them. Like I said we must have a stellar season next year to woo these 2019 recruits. It's not a good sign they are not attending Paradise Camp.

Just stop

Advertisement

This is your M.O...condesending and backhanded compliments never positive always pessimistic.

Advertisement

The only thing that needs to be banned out of anywhere is you off this board bytch.
S
T
F
U

Their teammate 2020 OL José Mirabal will be at the camp tomorrow too and could be a potential offer.
Yep, he's on the commit watch list for today. Supposedly team leader, legit 6'6" kid and nasty per his coach, and has offers from UGA and UF.

Advertisement
Back