Blissett Interview

Advertisement
He does get to finish it off if he so desires. Miami lets their scholarship players finish school regardless if they leave early or for medical reasons. I heard a podcast, maybe the Ivins one?, a few months back that asked if that's partially to blame for the amount of players that leave early to the draft.

He does get to finish it off if he so desires. Miami lets their scholarship players finish school regardless if they leave early or for medical reasons. I heard a podcast, maybe the Ivins one?, a few months back that asked if that's partially to blame for the amount of players that leave early to the draft.
Even if it is F That but I also dispute that plays a roll. I remember Andre Johnson walking around campus with like one of those tiny *** spongebob backpacks after he was already a millionaire. It seems the guys who make it tend to be the ones that come back for a degree and the fact you can get it later likely doesn't influence a lot of people. Does anyone know if Bandy, Yearby or JT4 came back to finish? Not throwing shade, legit question that could add to the narrative one way or another.

Advertisement
I'm being serious. How the **** did he get a concussion? He never hit anyone. These some soft *** cats with too much sugar in their blood. We need dogs who put hot sauce on erythang.
Concussions are super tricky especially after u get a couple on u little stuff can trigger them I had 3 and I swear after the first 1 the other 2 came from less force and less force. U can get one from spinning in a circle fast

I'm being serious. How the **** did he get a concussion? He never hit anyone. These some soft *** cats with too much sugar in their blood. We need dogs who put hot sauce on erythang.
Chill the f-out. You are probably sitting on your *** calling our players soft. Are you in pads practicing with them? Do you not know that linemen get hit ever single snap, and get hit in the head on almost every snap.
Some people are more prone to concussions than others, just as some people sprain ankles and break bones easier than others. And if this young man has had anywhere near 6 concussions he has to stop playing football, focus on his health and education.

Your comment is no stupid and beyond pale that if you follow-up with another comment even remotely as insulting of one of our players or anyone who decides their health is more important than your entertainment I guarantee that I will at least suspend you and likely ban you.
Consider this your only warning.

Advertisement
Supposedly each time you have a concussion you get prone to having them again easier. I've had a few myself and it really messes with you. I cannot ride roller coasters anymore which is pretty sad. Also, I do put hot sauce on everything already and that doesn't help :ROFLMAO:

I think a lot of schools do that. I'm 95% I heard that if a player goes to Bama, any of their family members can also go for free. Saying it now sounds like bull**** but I think it's actually true.

Either way, most players can do this at most schools.

Advertisement

Ivins is an ignorant a$$-clown.

First, it is in EVERY school's best interests to have ALL of its players graduate, since the NCAA has the APR rules.

Second, Miami's policy is no different than any other Power 5 school's policy. So, once again, dopey people like Ivins are looking at a problem such as players leaving early for the draft (that they perceive to be unique to Miami) and idiotically identifying a causal factor that is NOT unique to Miami.

Supposedly each time you have a concussion you get prone to having them again easier. I've had a few myself and it really messes with you. I cannot ride roller coasters anymore which is pretty sad. Also, I do put hot sauce on everything already and that doesn't help :ROFLMAO:
Yup I can handle roller coasters some time but I tend to stay away from them ppl have no clue how much it changes and effects u. I’m only 23 but I can see my memory already slipping a lot and I’ve only had 3 diagnosed concussions I couldn’t imagine 6

Advertisement
Once you get one you're more prone, he said the last one was at vs UNC game he and the RB collided together. He said everything went blurry and he didn't know where he was.

Last edited:
I never post here. In orthopedic surgery residency. Concussions are nothing to joke around. If you have a concussion and still symptomatic and get another concussion you can get a second impact phenomenon which has a high mortality rate of around 50%, basically causes severe brain swelling and your brains not able to auto regulate due to the 1st concussion. A concussion is irreversible damage think of it as a minor traumatic brain injury. Good luck to him and hope he fully recovers.

Advertisement
Back