Bleak Visions VII -THE REALEST **** I EVER WROTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for soap opera drama and he said he said rumors when the product on the field speaks for itself.

Advertisement
Williams was a safe bet. Not going to win us games not going to lose us games. Kaaya to me hasn't really cost us a game from start to finish. Definitely hurt us but not sole reason of a loss.

Kaaya is more talented than Williams and Heap COMBINED. I'm not sure he's a ****, but whatever. Everything else, I buy it. I don't even know why, but I buy it.

Go look at Kayyas numbers in the 4th qtr against teams when we were down..

4 int's 1 TD and 42% completion perceentage when the pressure is on

Yea he is more talented than williams but Williams wouldnt have put up those numbers in crunch time.

Williams hasn't shown anything to prove what you just wrote. Not a single thing. Look at his 4th Q against UNC 2 years ago at home. Had a chance to lead a comeback drive- horrible.

HE was much improved this year, im just guessing

Your guess is as good as mine this point. The only game I think Williams wins is Louisville and it's not because of him. It would have been because we would have run a much better and more competitive offensive gameplan. That loss was on the coaches- just like the other 5 - not Kaaya.

Kaaya is more talented than Williams and Heap COMBINED. I'm not sure he's a ****, but whatever. Everything else, I buy it. I don't even know why, but I buy it.

Yea he is more talented than williams but Williams wouldnt have put up those numbers in crunch time.

Based on what exactly? his amazing games at Memphis or Miramar? lol Vern you try to hard.

You right Im just guessing... and Im ****ed that we suck again.. doesnt hide the fact that Kayaa didnt make a clutch throw in the 4th qtr this year... to win us a game..its not his fault I dont think he shouldve started this year even if he was most talented... Just was shocked to hear that players felt Williams was better and im riding with that because thats all i have

Lol come on Vern your bringing up bogus numbers. Those games we were 3qrts in of predictable play calling playing from behind where we were asking a true freshman to do to much. Can't put that on Kaaya.

I think that is 100% the point. You literally just made his argument. If you can't ask a freshman to do that, then maybe he is not the guy to be starting at that point.

Advertisement
Haha I was telling my bro Kayaa was a Puss all year... But I just said he needs time.. It's obvious when you watch the games. Kid hardly ever steps into his throws. I just wanted to see him get on his WRs one time when they had a drop. I think the kid transfers if Coley is gone.

I notice the same thing with him not stepping into his throws with confidence. It's like a jump shot- you gotta shoot and follow through with the wrist flick knowing its nothin but net.

That issue was glaring tonight. He played afraid when throwing instead of trusting his arm and talent to step up and deliver the pass. Still, the best part is he has room to grow and an offseason to do it in. He isn't perfect. As a matter of fact, no one is.

None of this would ******* matter if Golden were capable of winning games that mattered or placing players in positions for them to ball out.

There are plenty of kids who hate Saban, Petrino and a host of other guys. When I've talked to players, they didn't like what Golden was selling. Point blank. I said this 2 seasons ago. But, they said "all I care about is balling out and getting a shot at the L." From a game to game basis, all they care about is winning and looking good.

You don't have to be nice. You don't have to be liked. You have to be respected. Coach Golden has been unable to do any of the above because there is a lack of trust based on decisions that have led to meaningful losses. Therefore, he should no longer be employed to lead the program.

Tell me this to everyone participating on this thread. Vern talks about players and the drama what do you think Al Blades would do to these divas for talking ish? Wish we had some real g's on the team to b*tch slap all the divas. No matter the coach Al would never allow this.

Advertisement
Everyone knows that for years even while Shannon was at the tail end our WR's are **** at running routes. Out of place, off route, stopping short, etc. It has been a huge problem that is why Hankerson, Streeter, and Hurns got serious and got outside help. Don't matter if Williams, Kaaya, or Baby Jesus was back there flinging it the WR's have a sense of entitlement that is why they will back a mute noodle arm like Williams. Truth is Kaaya is miles ahead of our other QB's and players may not like him cause he won't reward sloppy play. The Waters issue is more of a staff/player issue.

Who did streeter and Hurns get outside help from? Never mind you made this chit up. Smh.

Actually they did dumb****

Ryan Williams should have gotten time last season too. Stephen morris should have been bench on a number occasions. The coaches simply do not like Ryan Williams.

As well, Ryan Williams should have gotten the start on senior day. Even if he only gave him a couple series. It was a ***** move by al. What were we playing for? Was the 7th win that important?

"* Reason why players wanted Heaps to start over Kayaa? Because Kayaa is a ****, Heaps earned their respect..How? I dont know.
"

Looks like Golden recruited too many retards.

"* Reason why players wanted Heaps to start over Kayaa? Because Kayaa is a ****, Heaps earned their respect..How? I dont know.
"

we went 6-6

could we really have done any worst with another QB and the talent on this team??

Advertisement

Lol come on Vern your bringing up bogus numbers. Those games we were 3qrts in of predictable play calling playing from behind where we were asking a true freshman to do to much. Can't put that on Kaaya.

I think that is 100% the point. You literally just made his argument. If you can't ask a freshman to do that, then maybe he is not the guy to be starting at that point.

How is that Kaaya's fault? Williams was a ***** and got hurt and just incase you guys missed it Heaps was a dumpster fire. No choice that has nothing to do with the players. Just my opinion I hate Golden I would have redshirted Kaaya and killed this season by starting Heaps. We were not going to do **** this year anyway.

Ryan Williams should have gotten time last season too. Stephen morris should have been bench on a number occasions. The coaches simply do not like Ryan Williams.

As well, Ryan Williams should have gotten the start on senior day. Even if he only gave him a couple series. It was a ***** move by al. What were we playing for? Was the 7th win that important?

It was for Al, because he knows it might cost him his job.

Doesn't matter when you have seniors and juniors still getting blown off the ball against some scrubs..... It also doesn't help a FRESHMAN qbs confidence when he got hit 16 times with 4sacks vs Virginia. Our line has played like dog**** since fsu game.....

Advertisement
None of this would ****ing matter if Golden were capable of winning games that mattered or placing players in positions for them to ball out.

There are plenty of kids who hate Saban, Petrino and a host of other guys. When I've talked to players, they didn't like what Golden was selling. Point blank. I said this 3 seasons ago. But, they said "all I care about is balling out and getting a shot at the L." From a game to game basis, all they care about is winning and looking good.

You don't have to be nice. You don't have to be liked. You have to be respected. Coach Golden has been unable to do any of the above because there is a lack of trust based on decisions that have led to meaningful losses. Therefore, he should no longer be employed to lead the program.

Exactly. This is Golden's cluster****. If he had the balls of a respected coach none of this would matter. A respected, cut-throat coach would make the troops toe the company line. Ball or get the **** out!

How is that Kaaya's fault? Williams was a ***** and got hurt and just incase you guys missed it Heaps was a dumpster fire. No choice that has nothing to do with the players. Just my opinion I hate Golden I would have redshirted Kaaya and killed this season by starting Heaps. We were not going to do **** this year anyway.

Kayaa was a dumpster fire in the first couple games. I didn't say it was Kayaa's fault, it is what it is. Whether or not it's Kayaa's fault does not change the fact that the players wanted Williams and Heaps to start. Do you see where this is going? You're defending Kayaa and saying his current weaknesses are not his fault, but then damning the players for saying Kayaa was not ready to be the starter.

"

we went 6-6

could we really have done any worst with another QB and the talent on this team??

Yes, he Heaps looked like crap against FAU(?) and Noodle Arm Williams both suck. We beat FAU and maybe Arkansas State with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back