Bleak Visions VII -THE REALEST **** I EVER WROTE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaaya is more talented than Williams and Heap COMBINED. I'm not sure he's a ****, but whatever. Everything else, I buy it. I don't even know why, but I buy it.

HE maybe more talented that doesnt mean he was the best QB right now.. Sometimes players wanna go with the guy that has that dog in him.. I think this was the case.. Hey players could have been wrong Im just tellin you how it is

Lmao Vern are you really saying that Heaps and Williams actually have DOG in them? That is the funniest **** I have ever heard. Do you know either of these two? They are the total opposite.

Do you know either of those two? You're supporting Kayaa as blindly as slurpers on Golden.

I think Kayaa is the more talented QB. blackvern is saying he don't know why the players want Williams or heaps over Kayaa, but they just do. Are we honestly judging the talents of Williams and Heaps based on what is pretty much no playing time. If we judged Kayaa off of one half of football like we are the other 2, Kayaa would have been ran out of the building after the Louisville game.

Incorrect most college football fans have seen enough of Williams and Heaps. They both started at other programs. So the assessment is based off actual playing time from other programs. I am supporting Kaaya off watching him in High School and his first year here which was great other than predictable play calling and horrible route running.

Advertisement
Golden needs to go yesterday.

But the players play, if I am on that team no way I put it on the coaches. You just got beat back to back by 5 or 6 loss teams. These Mia players are mentally soft. If I am a player I don't put that on no coach.
No wonder they lose they way they do. We have a bunch of physically gifted mentally soft coaches and players. Argue with each other, argue with coaches. Punch em in the mouth they quit. But yea let's blame the coach for being soft.

By the way. Fly the banner and where do I donate.

Vern, what is the skinny on Howard?

You don't need an insider to see what's wrong with Tracey under this clown of a corch.

He was a gifted man press defender coming out of HS, the kind of guy who wouldn't let you breath for the first 5 yards. Stick him in a conservative zone scheme, that plays away from his strengths and accentuates his weaknesses, and you get a 5-star bust. Also, he's had, um, differences with the coaches, which has affected his PT.

Kid should transfer out if Golden is here in 2015 and hope to play one season in an aggressive scheme to salvage whatever his NFL prospects might be. Think he would have to redshirt, though, so probably not a realistic option.

Advertisement

But the players play, if I am on that team no way I put it on the coaches. You just got beat back to back by 5 or 6 loss teams. These Mia players are mentally soft. If I am a player I don't put that on no coach.
No wonder they lose they way they do. We have a bunch of physically gifted mentally soft coaches and players. Argue with each other, argue with coaches. Punch em in the mouth they quit. But yea let's blame the coach for being soft.

Yeah, in no way is it Golden's fault for fielding a physically soft team that commits undisciplined penalties and ends the year with two humiliating losses to inferior teams. You're right.

Like I said Talented Diva's with the wrong Coach.

Players aren't always right. I can't stand when people hold their opinion at the highest value. Sure they be may right more than wrong, but to throw Kaaya under the bus like that? Forget them.

For all the people that see Golden as a joke, they also see Kaaya as a stud. He will continue to get better. He didn't lose those 6 games so don't even try to reason that.

Williams is a great guy I'm sure, but look at his game action filling in for Morris two years ago at home against UNC. He had a good part of the fourth to go out and lead a comeback drive. I've never seen someone that bad in terms of footwork and pocket presence. Now all of a sudden he is the man? Please.

Advertisement
Kaaya is more talented than Williams and Heap COMBINED. I'm not sure he's a ****, but whatever. Everything else, I buy it. I don't even know why, but I buy it.

Go look at Kayyas numbers in the 4th qtr against teams when we were down..

4 int's 1 TD and 42% completion perceentage when the pressure is on

Yea he is more talented than williams but Williams wouldnt have put up those numbers in crunch time.

Yea he is more talented than williams but Williams wouldnt have put up those numbers in crunch time.

Williams hasn't shown anything to prove what you just wrote. Not a single thing. Look at his 4th Q against UNC 2 years ago at home. Had a chance to lead a comeback drive- horrible.

Players aren't always right. I can't stand when people hold their opinion at the highest value. Sure they may right more than wrong, but to throw Kaaya under the bus like that? Forget them.

For all the people that see Golden as a joke, they also see Kaaya as a stud. He will continue to get better. He didn't lose those 6 games so don't even try to reason that.

Williams is a great guy I'm sure, but look at his game action filling in for Morris two years ago at home against UNC. He had a good part of the fourth to go out and lead a comeback drive. I've never seen someone that bad in terms of footwork and picky presence. Now all of a sudden he is the man? Please.

This is true.. but go look at Kaayas number in the 4th qtr when we were down .. Just tellin you what players thought.... and as you can see they didnt give a ***** after FSU game

Advertisement

HE maybe more talented that doesnt mean he was the best QB right now.. Sometimes players wanna go with the guy that has that dog in him.. I think this was the case.. Hey players could have been wrong Im just tellin you how it is

Lmao Vern are you really saying that Heaps and Williams actually have DOG in them? That is the funniest **** I have ever heard. Do you know either of these two? They are the total opposite.

Do you know either of those two? You're supporting Kayaa as blindly as slurpers on Golden.

I think Kayaa is the more talented QB. blackvern is saying he don't know why the players want Williams or heaps over Kayaa, but they just do. Are we honestly judging the talents of Williams and Heaps based on what is pretty much no playing time. If we judged Kayaa off of one half of football like we are the other 2, Kayaa would have been ran out of the building after the Louisville game.

Incorrect most college football fans have seen enough of Williams and Heaps. They both started at other programs. So the assessment is based off actual playing time from other programs. I am supporting Kaaya off watching him in High School and his first year here which was great other than predictable play calling and horrible route running.

Not saying Heaps is a world beater, but he had a solid first season at BYU, and I believe was hurt in his second season and lost his job because of the injury. Then he played under Weiss who has sucked for some time now and them receivers were superstars at dropping the ball. Again, not saying that he's good or great, but if the players felt he was the right choice, I'd take their word on it.

Williams on the other hand was a true freshman at Memphis and again actually had a decent year. Then he transferred here. So you're basing his previous playing time as a true freshman as the damning evidence when he actually did ok? Again, I'm not saying Williams was going to light the world on fire, but the season the players supported it and the season was already in the tank. Give him some PT.

Haha I was telling my bro Kayaa was a Puss all year... But I just said he needs time.. It's obvious when you watch the games. Kid hardly ever steps into his throws. I just wanted to see him get on his WRs one time when they had a drop. I think the kid transfers if Coley is gone.

Williams hasn't shown anything to prove what you just wrote. Not a single thing. Look at his 4th Q against UNC 2 years ago at home. Had a chance to lead a comeback drive- horrible.

HE was much improved this year, im just guessing

Advertisement

Lol come on Vern your bringing up bogus numbers. Those games we were 3qrts in of predictable play calling playing from behind where we were asking a true freshman to do to much. Can't put that on Kaaya.

Based on what exactly? his amazing games at Memphis or Miramar? lol Vern you try to hard.

Players aren't always right. I can't stand when people hold their opinion at the highest value. Sure they may right more than wrong, but to throw Kaaya under the bus like that? Forget them.

Williams is a great guy I'm sure, but look at his game action filling in for Morris two years ago at home against UNC. He had a good part of the fourth to go out and lead a comeback drive. I've never seen someone that bad in terms of footwork and picky presence. Now all of a sudden he is the man? Please.

This is true.. but go look at Kaayas number in the 4th qtr when we were down .. Just tellin you what players thought.... and as you can see they didnt give a ***** after FSU game

You're right. But guess what? The same can be said for the defense and other players in other games. The kid is a kid. Freshman. He isn't the guy yet. But he will be. He still didn't go out and lose 6 games.

Hard to say that. He wasn't exactly clutch when he played against UNC, either, but we will never know. Brad played better than I thought he would actually. I tried to tell everyone how tough it is to play with a TRUE Freshman quarterback, but didn't have much success. If anything, the players probably knew this and were upset we rolled the dice. I don't think Clive or Dorsett are going to be too upset in May about this Freshman quarterback, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back