Bleak Visions VI "The After Math"

Agree with everything u said but the win n losses. Recruting is not about wins n losses these kids could care less, Florida destroys that whole point.

Advertisement
Agree with everything u said but the win n losses. Recruting is not about wins n losses these kids could care less, Florida destroys that whole point.

Florida has won recently and can sell the help rebuild story. If they struggle next year, their class won't be ****

I just don't get where you thought Kaaya was going anywhere. Dude's only real option was Boise. Other than that, nobody was truly doing a full court press for this dude.

Advertisement
Its not like you Vern to point to the scoreboard but yeah, even an optimistic guy like myself could see this day happening. Golden has done a "solid" job recruiting during the NCAA crap and while putting a mediocre team on the field but his recruiting is starting to become very predictable which I guess is fortunate and unfortunate.

I truly believe that if we win games we will have top 5 classes every year with this staff. They are capable. We just aren't a good football team and kids have so much access to information and negative recruiting around every click of the mouse (not saying most of it isn't deserved).

Its a tough time to be a Canes fan but still, this class could be the one that pushes us over the top. Don't laugh. We have some good pieces in place. We have potentially elite players in this class at QB (the most important), RB, DE, LB, S, and OL. Solid WRs, decent haul at DT.

It wasn't all bad.

Jhall seems to be the voice of reason around here. Stay delivering

Advertisement
If we keep getting classes like this year we will be just fine .... Love the in miami tradition alot of guys went up in **** it shows we still evaluate talent the best

The estrogen levels on this board have risen to an all-time high. Now we make threads glorifying recruiting failures by saying "I told ya so". And some porsters jump on it like flies on ****. Nothing happened today that was shocking. We got some really great players. Guys we didn't get are being celebrated more than guys we did get.

I don't really understand some people's expectations. Everyone knows we are a mediocre program right now. Have been for the past 10+ years. Yet everyone expects a #1 recruiting class, year in and year out. I feel for the on-field production, this recruiting class is pretty **** good. It's obviously not top 3, and I was hoping for more. But being a realist...it is what it is.

Advertisement
we aren't recruiting at a national title level. everyone knows that.

but we are definitely recruiting at a ACC coastal championship level.

so let's get an ACC coastal championship before we even fire a single neuron about a national title.

How accurate was Bleak Visions? Not to toot my own horn I was like 13 out of 14. Only one I missed was Kayaa. I still don't understand how a top QB from the west coast is coming to a mediocre program on the other side of the country. I will try to be as positive as I can be. This was a good class not a great class. With the talent we had in South Florida this year we should've finished much better.

Ultimately with a mediocre record and a mediocre coach who also flirted with leaving this is what we got, Bleak Visions I-V was easy to predict. We go 11-2 last year I guarantee you we're top 5 class. If we finish 8-4 again we will miss out on more top recruits in 2015(unless we bring in new coaching).

Fortunately watching players like Demetrius Jackson sign makes crootin season all worth it. But you know I had to leave you with one last Bleak Vision.

Trayone Gray will never wear a Hurricanes Uniform...EVER!!

See you guys at the spring game..Let's Go Canes!!

And I'll drive a car tomorrow!

Do people realize how great a top 10 class is .... I dont get it at all .... Whats the age range of posters? Only thing i would of liked is another rb other than that this class fills needs perfectly it is a great class

Advertisement
The estrogen levels on this board have risen to an all-time high. Now we make threads glorifying recruiting failures by saying "I told ya so". And some porsters jump on it like flies on ****. Nothing happened today that was shocking. We got some really great players. Guys we didn't get are being celebrated more than guys we did get.

So **** true its pathetic i never seen anything like this wtf jas happened to this fan base

604AB8D3-D958-49AE-9303-C5BD336095AD.gif
[/URL][/IMG]

How about doing some visions for this year right now, before 90% of the class is locked up and we will see how accurate you are. Cherry picking at the end of the cycle on kids who are clearly gone or wish list add ons isn't too terribly impressive to me.

Advertisement
Back