Bleacher Report Article on Hidden Gems

Papa_Cane

Freshman
One Hidden Gem on Each Top 10 College Football Team in 2018

BR is so inconsistent. Although I agree that Bandy is a hidden gem and will be vital to our success this upcoming season, could they at least get a photo of Bandy himself and not a fan in the stands who dresses in full uniform for each game? A simple google search would have been fine.

Here, I'll help them out....
university-of-miami-hurricanes-defensive-back-trajan-bandy-wears-the-picture-id873061670

Last edited:
Advertisement
There was nothing hidden about Bandy. Everybody knew how good he was, but some teams may not have pursued him as hard because of his height.
As for BR, I think it's written by a bunch of guys who's main qualification is not having anything better to do.
And yeah, they totally think that's Bandy. Google search turned up a guy wearing #2...must be him!

For a minute, I thought the article was referring to DJ Johnson, b/c lords knows blood was hidden. lol.

Look at DJ. I seen that face and knew he wasn't bout ****. You can't be scared of a cat that don't have eyebrows...

Advertisement
LO Fuc.ing L at bandy being a hidden gem. More like the author with a his head hididen up his ****.

Advertisement
Look at DJ. I seen that face and knew he wasn't bout ****. You can't be scared of a cat that don't have eyebrows...
Not so fast my friend... catch yourself in a dark alley and you hear the rumblings of a laughing whoopi goldberg and I bet you'd get spooked.

Not sure if you can consider a guy who flipped from Oklahoma to Miami to be a "hidden gem".

Advertisement
Back