Bleacher Report Article on Hidden Gems

alexleon005

Freshman
One Hidden Gem on Each Top 10 College Football Team in 2018

BR is so inconsistent. Although I agree that Bandy is a hidden gem and will be vital to our success this upcoming season, could they at least get a photo of Bandy himself and not a fan in the stands who dresses in full uniform for each game? A simple google search would have been fine.

Here, I'll help them out....

Last edited:

kryptonite

AARP
There was nothing hidden about Bandy. Everybody knew how good he was, but some teams may not have pursued him as hard because of his height.
As for BR, I think it's written by a bunch of guys who's main qualification is not having anything better to do.
And yeah, they totally think that's Bandy. Google search turned up a guy wearing #2...must be him!

Rellyrell

All-ACC
For a minute, I thought the article was referring to DJ Johnson, b/c lords knows blood was hidden. lol.

Loose Cannon

Junior
Look at DJ. I seen that face and knew he wasn't bout $hit. You can't be scared of a cat that don't have eyebrows...

pacusmc

Freshman
LO ***.ing L at bandy being a hidden gem. More like the author with a his head hididen up his arse.

alexleon005

Freshman
Look at DJ. I seen that face and knew he wasn't bout $hit. You can't be scared of a cat that don't have eyebrows...
Not so fast my friend... catch yourself in a dark alley and you hear the rumblings of a laughing whoopi goldberg and I bet you'd get spooked.

DTP

Section 102
Not sure if you can consider a guy who flipped from Oklahoma to Miami to be a "hidden gem".