BLEACHER REPORT: 5 Impact CFB Quarterbacks Who Could Pull a Kelly Bryant in 2019

DF5EC4ED-D39A-4DA3-B8CB-6880BC14A433.gif

Advertisement
Two notes on this: 1; as a fellow Felipe I would first like to inform u the nick name is Pípe of Felipín. 2; A lot of people I know go to uf and/or are fans of the gator and they all think this guy sucks nuts and that Emory Jones is the truth in waiting. Almost the same as we felt about kosi in comparison to rosier. Either way we gone beat that ahh come aug 31st.
Roll Canes!!
I'm aware of what the nickname for Felipe is, I call him Pepe to clown him because he's a Gaytor.

Dabo did a smart move and changed quarterbacks early enough for Kelly Bryant to use his redshirt and transfer. If he wanted to, he could have waited another week and screwed Bryant of any transfer possibility. I'll bet dollars to donuts Mullett will keep Franks on the line past game 4.

If yoshi or any of the other qbs on our roster considering a transfer .if enos is really that great at developing qbs .it possibly could pay dividends for them to learn as much as they can from enos before they do transfer.do like the kid who backedup leinhart at usc.he might not have started in college but he still made money in the league.

Advertisement
Nkosi will transfer bc Enos will find out real quick he isn’t that bright and does too much stupid **** lol

Yeahhhh, something tells me that with Enos (and under Manny) that being a moron in the QB room is going to be biggest threat to your spot on this team as opposed to all the the previous "maturity" related transgressions.

Advertisement
Dabo did a smart move and changed quarterbacks early enough for Kelly Bryant to use his redshirt and transfer. If he wanted to, he could have waited another week and screwed Bryant of any transfer possibility. I'll bet dollars to donuts Mullett will keep Franks on the line past game 4.
Franks - 24 TDs / 6 ints / 10 wins - don't think Mullen looking to run him off

first thing Perry , Williams & Weldon have to do is grow up!!! Enos as coach will be the first time in their college that their will be an adult in the room to coach and develop their skills. Picture should be clear after spring ball who among the 3 will mature and respond to new scheme. Weldon very well could be a career back up.
Wild card is T.martell and NCAA decision on instant eligibility
nowhere near as worried a i once was now that we have a OC/QB coach and some offensive direction

Hey Kosi-- get rid of that stupid f*cking "black squid toupé" haircut!!!

Screen Shot 2019-01-30 at 10.21.31 AM.png

Try to look like footballer instead of a freaking 80's break-dancer ****-it!

Advertisement
first thing Perry , Williams & Weldon have to do is grow up!!! Enos as coach will be the first time in their college that their will be an adult in the room to coach and develop their skills. Picture should be clear after spring ball who among the 3 will mature and respond to new scheme. Weldon very well could be a career back up.
Wild card is T.martell and NCAA decision on instant eligibility
nowhere near as worried a i once was now that we have a OC/QB coach and some offensive direction
Don't know that Martell, to date, has carried himself in a manner that shows he is any more mature than the rest

Don't know that Martell, to date, has carried himself in a manner that shows he is any more mature than the rest
Martel has an issue with social media.... wild off the wall twitter comments
not a weed problem , not issues with snapshots of cash and *** tapes
or staying in shape........
his issues are minor compared to the JD QB room we had last year

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back