Blasphemy!!!!!

Advertisement
When he mentioned the chargers having the best draft so far all because they got him I turned that ish. His credibility ain't worth a d*mn. He's just a corny Taggart clone

He's reaching here, but it is of note that Louis Riddick was one of the main scouts in the Redskins draft room lobbying for them to take Sean Taylor instead of Kellen Winslow. So you know he's prolly gonna be enamored with ANYBODY who has any measurables or attributes that put them even in the ballpark parking lot, not the neighborhood but even the county of Sean Taylor.

I'm sure Riddick was prolly giddy about Taylor Mays & Kam Chancellor for the same reasons when they came out of college. And he was prolly 1 for 2 on those predictions if he made them.

Again, HE IS REACHING HERE, but I can see why Riddick would be the person to make that (obviously mistaken) comparison. Prolly a little nostalgia creeping into his analysis from somebody who he's admitted he was really close to on and off the field in Sean Taylor.

One last time tho, he's reaching like his arms are Greg Rousseau's.

Advertisement
There is probably a reason he is on espn right now praying every day not to be part of the next group of layoffs instead of having a real NFL job anymore.

Fsu built the legend of derwin james. Imo he’s a greentree all american that hasnt lived up to his legendary hype, yet they still pump it. He’ll be exposed soon enough.

Let’s not jump to conclusions. He must be referring to the fact that both have five letters in their last names.

Advertisement
These guys are just trying to fill time and be positive about every pick. Kiper maybe wrong alot in his mocks but atleast he is critical at times. The Browns completely ****ted themselves in the first round and everyone but Kiper was like awesome 👍.

A lot of these so-called experts don't watch all the games, they just see the highlights or snippets of a guy's career. There's no way to watch them all and I believe when someone says Derwin James is anything close to Sean Taylor they are simply going off Combine numbers. Derwin James is the Mike Mamula of safeties, that's a better comparison. A guy who can win the Combine, but whose performance doesn't nearly match what you'd expect on the field. Has all the size and speed, but missing it between the ears.

Advertisement
Fsu built the legend of derwin james. Imo he’s a greentree all american that hasnt lived up to his legendary hype, yet they still pump it. He’ll be exposed soon enough.
Speaking of blasphemy, never use this Canes phrase when comparing the likes of anyone from that f'ucking **** hole, commonly known as F$U. His bytch *** nor any other Nole should ever be associated with greentree.

Redshirt freshmen are going to still make freshmen mistakes, but don't let this **** happen again. Capeesh?

Other than that, you seem like a nice young man, one worthy of enjoying the rest of a nice weekend. Here's to you doing just that.

Lol.

Was watching draft on fox, gave up on ESPN long time ago. And I dont remember any assclown using that comparison on James...which makes them more credible than those clowns on ESPN

Riddick is one of the biggest non-Cane fans of Sean Taylor that you'll ever find......which makes the comparison even more egregious. Unforgivable but I bet he'd back off of it if anyone pressed him on it.

Advertisement
Derwin’s lack of elite coverage ability reminds me more of Landry or Archuleta

I don't watch that sh*tty ESPUKE anymore other than to watch a Canes game or other worth seeing.

It's amazing how they try to pivot everything they talk about to the sec or baga somehow.
It's like they get paid extra for every time they pump the sec and baga.

Advertisement
Back