Blaming the players

Advertisement
I love Pesto....but Pine Nuts are very overpowering. I learned about Pistachios many yrs ago from an Executive Chef. Pecorino Romano is fantastic...don't get me wrong...I just prefer Parmesan Reggiano...it's not as sharp.
I generally like parmesan so that part doesn't scare me. I've never heard of using pistachios, but your reasoning makes perfect sense. I may have to experiment next weekend.

Hopefully many will be able to rebuild. For those who cannot, I wish them the best, but also know that it will be difficult going forward.

I monitor the power outages. About 60% have been restored overall.

However, the % of outages in Charlotte and Lee remain quite high (over 70%). This suggests many structures are not able to be restored.
@JeddTheFisch ....I spent over $250 on just Pizza for a bunch of friends today in Cape Coral....My GF was completely overcome by what she witnessed. TV doesn't even remotely come close of the terror these people are facing. FEMA Portables are everywhere.

Advertisement
Every team I’m watching today has at least 1 receiver as tall as a TE. We need to get some underweight TE’s who can jump for the ball. Also coach said we are keeping the offense simple..I hate that.

Nothing to joke about....A buddy of mine, who I've known since HS, and is a former Special Forces Bad *** (even in HS he was Savage) cried on my shoulder. Just heart wrenching...
My brother-in-law is a super-firefighter on FEMA fast response team and was deployed to Fort Myers Beach on Tuesday night. Been doing evacs since Wednesday and he told me some of the houses out there have 5-6 feet of water inside. People missing. Crazy damage. Just miserable. My heart goes out to the people out there.

Advertisement
My brother-in-law is on a super-firefighter on FEMA fast response team and was deployed to Fort Myers Beach on Tuesday night. Been doing evacs since Wednesday and he told me some of the houses out there have 5-6 feet of water inside. People missing. Crazy damage. Just miserable. My heart goes out to the people out there.
Just mind boggling...My GF was a complete Wreck. And she's a Critical Care Nurse, who's seen the worst of the worst...for her to be overcome like she was, tells you all you need to know.

Animated GIF

Advertisement
I blame Van Dyke for the early INTs against MTSU.
I blame Knighton for the fumbles.
I blame Stevenson for the muffed punt and getting roasted repeatedly.
I blame Blades for stepping out of bounds on that onside kick before touching the ball.
I blame our OL for not scoring on 3 straight plays from the 1 yard line against the 123rd ranked run defense.
I blame Skinner for not not stepping out of bounds and pretty much costing us any chance at the end.

Above it all I blame the staph for not instilling intelligence into these players.

Advertisement
Back