Blakkke James is such a b****. Get him out of my face.

Only at Miami would the person in charge of selling tickets get promoted to AD. Because, he was doing such a bang up job at that beforehand.

Advertisement
any program that truly cared about winning would've told Golden to get his fat *** outta here months ago.

replace franklin with kevin patrick, replace williams with t-rob or mike rumph, and replace Carroll with Lamar Thomas. that would at least make some improvements.

ROFL

And Sapp coaching DL, and Ray Lewis coaching LBs, Kellen Winslow coaching TEs, and Ed Reed coaching DBs.

AMIRITE!?

replace franklin with kevin patrick, replace williams with t-rob or mike rumph, and replace Carroll with Lamar Thomas. that would at least make some improvements.

ROFL

And Sapp coaching DL, and Ray Lewis coaching LBs, Kellen Winslow coaching TEs, and Ed Reed coaching DBs.

AMIRITE!?

I believe you are, sir. xD

You fail to realize that with this being Golden/D'Onfrio's defensive scheme they are the ones who dictate what techniques will be used. So replacing them really does nothing but change the name.

This is true. I've come to the realization that since Flake James is a bit*h, firing Golden really won't do anything. He'll bring in a coach with a simliar ceiling as Golden. We need the new Pres. to come in and fire James and hire a real AD.

Advertisement
No National Championship
No Playoff Berth
No Respectable Bowl Game Berth
No Bowl Game Win
No ACC Title
No Coastal Division
No Rhodes Scholars
No Choir Boys (Fis and Blue)
No achievement of any goals
No attendance increases
No application increases

No improvement anywhere

Don't ******* talk to me about sanctions, a cloud or a bull**** process when referring to this abysmal coaching staff. Those aren't ******* excuses to show zero progress in 4 years.

Don't tell me you give a **** about the program when you allow this **** to continue to steal $2M+ a year. If you gave a **** he'd be gone already.

USC fired Kiffin 5 games into his 4th season and they actual, real sanctions. Worse than ours. When you have standards you don't allow this ineptitude to continue.

Miami is a ******* disgrace.

Who cares about Blake James. It's clear that he doesn't have the power to do anything, therefore he's completely irrelevant.

Advertisement
What do you except him to do exactly when he obviously has zero ability to do anything with the presidency being in limbo.
This is the unfortunate truth. James is a puppet. His job is to sell tickets so he is going to try his best to polish this **** until he is told he no longer needs to.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back