Blakkke James is such a b****. Get him out of my face.

King Slayer

Junior
Purgatory
This program is full of losers.

James acknowledged "we're not achieving at the point" the football program needs. So how long before the program can be "back"?

"It's coming," James said. "You see it this year with the great impact we had with some of the freshmen, and having a great quarterback is huge. Having someone of Brad (Kaaya's) skill and to see him to continue to progress - I spoke with Brock Berlin (at the bowl game), got his thoughts which was very valuable to me.

"I don't want to put a time on it, `this date', but we have to continue to move forward. I think there was a lot of progress made this year, unfortunately it wasn't in the win and loss column. At the end of the day it's about wins and losses, and I understand that, and I understand why fans are frustrated."

Just posted the last part since it is a paysite
https://miami.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1719537

Last edited:
Advertisement
What do you except him to do exactly when he obviously has zero ability to do anything with the presidency being in limbo.

image.jpg

replace franklin with kevin patrick, replace williams with t-rob or mike rumph, and replace Carroll with Lamar Thomas. that would at least make some improvements.

Advertisement
replace franklin with kevin patrick, replace williams with t-rob or mike rumph, and replace Carroll with Lamar Thomas. that would at least make some improvements.

Why would he come here? **** why would any decent coach come here and coach for a lame duck coach?

You fail to realize that with this being Golden/D'Onfrio's defensive scheme they are the ones who dictate what techniques will be used. So replacing them really does nothing but change the name.

Advertisement

Hey Travaris, let's just forget that whole turning you guys in to the ncaa. How about you come coach here

lol why would any decent assistant come here for a cheaper payday and knowing that the head coach is gone next year with a new president?

Dfresh bringing his Blake James love to all threads. What do I want him to do? I want him to have a nut sac and demand changes. But he doesn't. So he won't, and doesn't care about changes or not.

Advertisement
I love the Golden/James "continue to move forward" mantra.

They need a dictionary, bc neither understands what "continue" means.

We are not even treading water at this point. It's been a steady decline (ie regression) since the false 7-0 start last year.

Advertisement
UMs president is the most corrupt figure in the ncaa. She still has a job even after the Nevin shapiro situation, she has blood on her hands charged with the murder of the Miami football program. ...

Worst, most inept, and most incompetent administration int he country.

**** them all....zero support from this point forward until changes are made.

Advertisement
Back