Blake's facebook profile

Families are off limits! Period! You can talk about BJ being a ****** as much as you like, but leave his family out of this!

Blake involved my family when he insulted my intelligence with his "we are better in so many ways". I took that as a personal insult to my intellect, and thus to my upbringing. **** him and his beard. Guy is a disgrace.

Advertisement
Ehhhh. ****ed off as I am, personally attacking the administration's hand puppet might not be the best way to go about it.

Advertisement
Ehhhh. ****ed off as I am, personally attacking the administration's hand puppet might not be the best way to go about it.

Oh i havent said anything to him of a personal nature. I've used the page to tell him of my displeasure, b/c this guy deserves to have every moment of his life be living **** for having the gall to tell me the team "is improved". As if im some ******* moron who never watched the game in my life.

Blake, your girlfriend

proxy.php

Advertisement
I said this in another thread. I agree Golden needs to go but I think we need to think bigger. I hope the new President comes in, see how much of a bi*ch Flake is and fires him. If he was in charge of a coaching search, he would fail and we'd probably be with another coach with the same ceiling as F.A.G.

BTW, can his wife play DT?

Advertisement
Well that's where Bev Francis wound up after retiring from bodybuilding. She must have met Fake Jimmy when she was tossing schmoes around.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back