Blake James Speaks

I would have more respect for the man if he just came out and said the truth. the statement should be...

“ This program’s vision has changed, we are now just competing and fielding a team in the ACC to get checks and steal money from fans that don’t care about winning.” “Thanks for your blind support and not abandoning this sinking ship.”
Go Canes. ( What ever that means)
AD Blake James.

Advertisement
Oh he scared.

That ***** doesn’t comment unless he knows what’s coming, drop in ticket sales, toxicity and eventually banners.

We’re coming for that *** Blake and not in the way you like it when your wife ***** you.

I’m crying right now. Lol

Advertisement
Lol hes lying lmao

He said he feeels 100% that his hire is the right one?

He knows hes fuqed....if he has to make a statement its bad
I agree. One of the first things they teach you in management classes (Yes, their is such a thing) is that you paint the rosiest picture you can just before the ax has to fall.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kick this cuck straight shot in the 'gina and take him out in Jimmy's boat and drop him somewhere off the Keys...if he makes it back alive then we'll let him resign otherwise nature took its course.
shark.gif

Sounds like the admin and the staff have conference calls before talking to media. That’s shot is a canned answer. To much repetition, clearly talking points. Sad state of affairs. We’re gonna hear these answers for a couple of years minimum. Oh well. I’m glad I have glorious memories of the “good ole days.” Sorry for you young fellas.

Went Canes?
Go Canes!

Advertisement
So what's he going to say when we finish 4-8 or 5-7? There are a few guys in here who called it before the season started, OGH was one of them. Now I'm convinced if Miami won't spend the money for a real coach it's over you have to be able to recruit. These coaches can't recruit with the big boys.
Everyone needs to listen to what OGH says ..... he was in pre-med ! @OriginalGatorHater

Advertisement
Back