Blake James says "On to Duke"

Advertisement
This can't be true.

He's not going to say that he's firing Golden to the press 5 mins after the game. Keep the pressure on. It still could happen this week

Why in the **** not? The North Texas AD said it at HALFTIME. He won't say it because he's tethered himself to Golden's fate. All efforts need to focus on Blake and Frenk now.

It's just not how most people in that position operate. I want them both gone, but that response is not surprising. True or not.

Completely wrong. Staying silent is "not surprising" territory. Taking your ******* out and putting it on the chopping block like this is ****ing shocking for a FBS athletic director to do. This is far removed from norm.

Maybe you think it's surprising, but I don't at all. If someone works for you for 5 years, in any profession, you are not likely going to tell the press or someone else that you're firing him. That would be completely unprofessional. Good luck getting anyone to work for you if you pull something like that. I still believe that it could come this week after Blake has to answer to the BOT.

Advertisement
Back