Blake James says "On to Duke"

Advertisement
I saw something about a board of trustees dinner tonight at Joe's. Looks like all Canes fans need to make new dinner plans tonight

Just wow....Blake and Golden should both be fired immediately. That quote is more embarrassing than the loss.

[MENTION=6894]Dave[/MENTION]hydesports: Miami AD Blake James tells me no coaching change coming after game. Called it , "disappointing," but, "We'll go and get ready to play Duke."

This can't be true.

He's not going to say that he's firing Golden to the press 5 mins after the game. Keep the pressure on. It still could happen this week

Why in the **** not? The North Texas AD said it at HALFTIME. He won't say it because he's tethered himself to Golden's fate. All efforts need to focus on Blake and Frenk now.

It's just not how most people in that position operate. I want them both gone, but that response is not surprising. True or not.

Advertisement
You really think he is going to say yes we are going to fire him to a reporter immediately post game?

[MENTION=6894]Dave[/MENTION]hydesports: Miami AD Blake James tells me no coaching change coming after game. Called it , "disappointing," but, "We'll go and get ready to play Duke."

This can't be true.

He's not going to say that he's firing Golden to the press 5 mins after the game. Keep the pressure on. It still could happen this week

Why in the **** not? The North Texas AD said it at HALFTIME. He won't say it because he's tethered himself to Golden's fate. All efforts need to focus on Blake and Frenk now.

It's just not how most people in that position operate. I want them both gone, but that response is not surprising. True or not.

Completely wrong. Staying silent is "not surprising" territory. Taking your ******* out and putting it on the chopping block like this is ******* shocking for a FBS athletic director to do. This is far removed from norm.

Advertisement
You really think he is going to say yes we are going to fire him to a reporter immediately post game?

No, but he could have said that the administration was going to meet about it. The appearance of indifference is another stab in the fans' eye.

Fake Jimmy is a crunchy *** towel. I hope his wife choke slams him to death tonight. He's got no business being an AD. He's a quizzling little weak worm with no sack.

Advertisement

I expect no comment, not an AD that calls the remaining nucleus of hardcore fans "not really fans" and then says "no changes" after a complete raping like this.

Last edited:
Advertisement

I expect no comment, not an AD that calls the remaining nuclear of hardcore fans "not really fans" and then says "no changes" after a complete raping like this.

We can't change who this ***** is. Luckily the pressure for the school to make a move is at an all time high and should finally force their hand

If u guys wanna sit down and keep flying banners. We need to organize a march. And not no freaking 30 people. Thousands

If u guys wanna sit down and keep flying banners. We need to organize a march. And not no freaking 30 people. Thousands

March so these private institution-running motherfvckers do their jobs? **** that. This is sending dead cats through the mail and continuous pizza deliveries in the name of their dead grandparents and Joe Paterno territory. They've created such a cancerous ****storm at this point that honestly those aforementoned possibilities (if not probabilities given how ****ed so many people are) are probably on the tame end. It's so ******* awful. A march is nothing to these clowns or the media.

March so these private institution-running motherfvckers do their jobs? **** that. This is sending dead cats through the mail and continuous pizza deliveries in the name of their dead grandparents and Joe Paterno territory. They've created such a cancerous ****storm at this point that honestly those aforementoned possibilities (if not probabilities given how ****ed so many people are) are probably on the tame end. It's so ****ing awful. A march is nothing to these clowns or the media.
Well at least they couldn't claim its a few not real fans. They were chanting fire Al at the game and they drowned it out and ejected people alledgedly

Advertisement
Back