Blake James says Golden definitely will be back

Advertisement
Donna started the mess since she got here. Wisconsin was crap while she was there. She leaves Wisky, and now they are a very good program. She gets here and he U becomes crap in football and baseball. Let's pray that the next Prez cares about football if not then the program is dead.

Donna started the mess since she got here. Wisconsin was crap while she was there. She leaves Wisky, and now they are a very good program. She gets here and he U becomes crap in football and baseball. Let's pray that the next Prez cares about football if not then the program is dead.

I don't think the program will ever be dead, simply because of the talent pool in South Florida. We will remain in a coma, however, until we have an administration that is willing to hire a competent coach.

My prediction is Franklin and Williams are fired. Definitely not enough but I'll take it...

My prediction is Franklin and Williams are fired. Definitely not enough but I'll take it...

This just completely misses the point why UM is flailing in football. Franklin and Williams are coaching the players to do what the DC and HC want their players to do within the context of the defensive scheme that the HC and DC have selected. Do you really think Williams is telling the corners to play 8 yards off while D'Ominant is telling them to play press coverage, or that Franklin is telling his DL to play patty cake 2 gap system when AL wants them playing a penetrating one gap sysrem? If firing guys who are doing what the HC and DC makes you feel better, then I feel sorry for you.

Advertisement
That the problem when you have a fact on one end and a fact on the other connected by a string of errors.

How as an AD do you not say we will evaluate him at the end of the year? It is absolutely ridiculous that he is saying, Golden WILL be the coach next year. It just is ridiculous. James needs to be fired as well. The only good thing he has done is that awesome Bdubs promotion.
He should have said something like what Foley said about Muschamp...

Can someone show me were James said that Golden would be our coach next year? I can't seem to find that anywhere, yet I keep reading it here.

Advertisement
tumblr_mh9j1vrRHZ1qlr028o2_250.gif
tumblr_mh9j1vrRHZ1qlr028o4_250.gif
tumblr_mh9j1vrRHZ1qlr028o6_250.gif

Per Barry Jackson tonight also says Al has the discretion about his assistants so dont expect any major changes. SO lets root for A win against Pitt a bowl win and an improvement next year. Guys like Rokikula and What the .... its time to jump off the closest bridge

Barry Jackson doesn't know siht from shine.

Go Pitt.

He did not say Golden would definitely be back. He was asked if Golden will be the coach next year and said:

"Al is our coach and will continue to be our coach".

Take that how you want but I wouldn't say it definitely means he's back next year

So far he's continuing. Perfectly clear in politician speak.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back