Blake James says Golden definitely will be back

sabrose

Sophomore
Per Barry Jackson tonight also says Al has the discretion about his assistants so dont expect any major changes. SO lets root for A win against Pitt a bowl win and an improvement next year. Guys like Rokikula and What the .... its time to jump off the closest bridge

Advertisement
This is what happens when you hire someone to run your athletic department who was never an athlete.

And Shalala stated Shannon was safe a few weeks before canning him. I just can't see him returning. UVA has got to be too much.

Im still calling a move at D Coordinator.

I have to think dorito has got some feelers on the street. Im thinking dorito takes a job at like a University of Delaware kinda place so he and golden can save face.

Advertisement
Yea coach do will be a top coaching prospect in the offseason, Already rumors swirling about him, kind of wish al would fire coley but i doubt it if golden isnt going to be fired id sure love to see coley get the ax

Everyone that is on staff for the last 4 years needs to go. Carroll maybe the only one worth a holdover.

Advertisement
He did not say Golden would definitely be back. He was asked if Golden will be the coach next year and said:

"Al is our coach and will continue to be our coach".

Take that how you want but I wouldn't say it definitely means he's back next year

Advertisement
Nothing is going to change. So line up and obey your overlords.

****_off_jack_nicholson.gif

We need to fight this man, i think all of us white black yellow green can realize that this admin is racist and is protecting golden under the white cloth

How does this not depress every Cane fan, we are bound for mediocrity again next year and on top of that this recruiting class will be absolute ****.

I'm getting rid of cable at the end of the season. So maybe it'll be a good thing I wont even be able to watch this dumpster fire next year.

Advertisement
We've been bad for 10 years what's 1 more going to hurt.... I'm just happy I finally know it's coming to an end

Advertisement
Back