Blake James on Zo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea I don’t blame Manny in this, but Blake is a different story. He’d be better off just not saying anything and hoping that the noise eventually dies down. He thought he’d post this and the pitch fork waving fans would be like oh ok, that’s cool? Come on, you should’ve known better.

Next season will tell the story for Blake and Manny but **** like this just makes the offseason even longer. Now you will have to parse through 90% negativity on here just to find any tidbits of actual information or football discussion instead of the usual 60-75%.

Advertisement
This guy thinks the fans are stupid and cant see through his BS
A lot of fans are stupid & will sop this horseshìt up thinking that Zo is the one that didn't want to be here.

Our fanbase has a shìt ton of Hect troglodytes who are always trying to find a reason to brown nose the school administration.

So no one here thinks it's at all possible we were Zo's plan B in case he got fired in Cleveland?

I really wanted him here as a football CEO but discounting the possibility is kind of silly.
Nope. I think you’re shilling again. I think they offered him a clown job he couldn’t accept and Manny called him to say they couldn’t hire him with more authority than zero.

A lot of fans are stupid & will sop this horseshìt up thinking that Zo is the one that didn't want to be here.

Our fanbase has a shìt ton of Hect troglodytes who are always trying to find a reason to brown nose the school administration.
The proof will be season tickets, home attendance, and banners flown. Time will tell how stupid we are.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope. I think you’re shilling again. I think they offered him a clown job he couldn’t accept and Manny called him to say they couldn’t hire him with more authority than zero.

How can I be shilling? I've wanted Zo here from day one with as much power as he could possibly get.

Imo they likely offered him a chief of staff role similar to what others in that position country wide have.

Advertisement
Back