Blake James Office

Advertisement
If i called there is no way I could be civil about the whole deal, talking to Blake is like talking to Golden in my opinion. They are both are one of the same, stuck in their ways as people and won't do anything until they are threatened internally.

So it's better to do nothing?

Well if you have no logic behind what you are saying you honestly think they would listen for more than 5 seconds of the message. I get it! You have a point But there are others who have called, I doubt he would listen to mine through the long list.

He just comes off like he knows what the **** he is doing and doesn't have to adhere to anything especially when we don't have president so his job is not in jeopardy well at least not this year

Last edited:
why not rent a uhual for the day and park it out front of goldens house with a message on the side saying canes fans doing their part to help you get out.

Advertisement
i know Blake James can't just fire Golden without going to the BOT first and without a new president but i don't like that he is all ra ra for Golden.

i mean at least give us a **** "this is not Miami standards" or "We must improve" ....

Advertisement
Back