Blake James Office

JgDaCane

All American
image.jpg

Leave a nice normal message.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sticky this.

Left my message and told them I won't donate until they fire Golden.

If i called there is no way I could be civil about the whole deal, talking to Blake is like talking to Golden in my opinion. They are both are one of the same, stuck in their ways as people and won't do anything until they are threatened internally.

Called and left message that if major changes aren't made for the first time since 1992 my name will not be on a season ticket and I will no longer purchase anything that gives money to the football program.

Advertisement
Just left my message.. I told him i was *** and that im going to start rumors about us having *** in his office during work hours. LOL

If i called there is no way I could be civil about the whole deal, talking to Blake is like talking to Golden in my opinion. They are both are one of the same, stuck in their ways as people and won't do anything until they are threatened internally.

So it's better to do nothing?

Should have a moving van backed up to it if something doesn't happen in regard to the head football coach position within a week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I just left a bag of **** lit on fire at his door. With a note that says " this symbolizes your football program".

I just called him a sock puppet made from a white tube sock from the 12 pairs for $3 basket at Publix. I told him that he ain't even a Champion brand sock.

Advertisement
Back