BLAKE JAMES FIRED

Advertisement
Who made Strawley interim AD fire their *ss immediately!
Who cares if she is? As long as there is "interim" in that title, she's not doing anything. It's like being ****ed off at the decision of who the interim coach would be for the bowl game (assuming there is one).

Just a coincidence, but Pete Garcia and Butch both leave FIU over the past couple of weeks? I hope Miami is not "Miami'ing" this AD hire.

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Let's go !!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
One thing at a time.

JMHO, but the problem was always Blake. Manny was the symptom.

Besides, the Board’s going to smooth the way for Manny’s exit so Papi doesn’t lose face. This is very political, unfortunately.
Animation Sketch GIF by Mathew Lucas

Advertisement
One thing at a time.

JMHO, but the problem was always Blake. Manny was the symptom.

Besides, the Board’s going to smooth the way for Manny’s exit so Papi doesn’t lose face. This is very political, unfortunately.
Just say “ Manny will be stepping down from Miami to take the Fiu job, it was his other dream job”.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Strawley being the interim is baffling, but also insignificant. She's not staying, it's known throughout the industry that she's an incompetent idiot. She's the senior administrator, so they are letting her have this moment, knowing full well it's the closest she'll ever come to being a real AD . That said, I want a legit process. I just want to see Miami interview qualified candidates, make a rational decision and go from there.

Advertisement
Back