BLAKE JAMES FIRED

We get Tom Jurich, that’s a strong signal of serious intent on the part of the Board that the Sumbitchery has ended.
That man helped build a championship caliber basketball program and made huge improvements in football, among other things I’m sure.

FBI investigation or not, the man cares a ton and is competent. Not to mention he was actually a football player in college and NFL. Yes please!

Advertisement
So, if we do hire a legitimate top notch AD...

Does he have a legitimate search or are we still all in on Mario no ifs ands and buts?
Mario probably first second and third option but if they win out and make the playoff he isn’t leaving till after the season (January) if he even leaves at all.

A8EB2978-4EB9-4091-8DDB-5ABAC3A5CBE2.jpeg

So, if we do hire a legitimate top notch AD...

Does he have a legitimate search or are we still all in on Mario no ifs ands and buts?
I believe your first condition precedent answers the second. A legitimate AD will of course do a legitimate search. I doubt that type of AD comes if the BOT is already telling them Mario or bust.

Advertisement
Herbstreit, the guy from 24/7 (chris stock??) that James turned his back on and others speak out made this possible.
When this all shakes out anyone that denies that Herbstreit was a real catalyst on this front is an idiot. Obviously continued failure trumps everything but never underestimate how much this administration didn't like and wasn't used to being called out nationally.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unless we've been vetting candidates for the past two months the search for AD should take 1-3 months. Anything less than that and you can guarantee yourself Miami did not complete a thorough search like they're dying to do.

Advertisement
Unless we've been vetting candidates for the past two months the search for AD should take 1-3 months. Anything less than that and you can guarantee yourself Miami did not complete a thorough search like they're dying to do.
We were told Blake and Manny were in trouble after Michigan State. That was in September. You would hope the vetting began then

Advertisement
Back