BLAKE JAMES FIRED

Advertisement
Rick Pitino this past March:

Hire Jurich, who hires Pitino again

Podcast What GIF by Washed Media

Advertisement
Like i said, getting worked up over Diaz makes no sense until they can James. Now we need to get a football only person, i prefer that to a AD responsible for every sport. I think its Alonzo Highsmith. He was on the sideline recently. Give him control, he has NFL executive experience. Then have him do is searches and due diligence.

If what is alleged is true(and I wouldn't doubt it for a second), the entire training staff will be replaced as well. You can't have doctors acting in a way contrary to the ideals espoused in the Hippocratic oath. A new AD would probably clean house, before this crap hits the fan in the media.
I've been told similar things about Kaplan's crew. I think this is a good opportunity to completely reset. You don't half-measure these things. Start from scratch.

Advertisement
If what is alleged is true(and I wouldn't doubt it for a second), the entire training staff will be replaced as well. You can't have doctors acting in a way contrary to the ideals espoused in the Hippocratic oath. A new AD would probably clean house, before this crap hits the fan in the media.
Rogue trainers or Manny directed?

Advertisement
Like i said, getting worked up over Diaz makes no sense until they can James. Now we need to get a football only person, i prefer that to a AD responsible for every sport. I think its Alonzo Highsmith. He was on the sideline recently. Give him control, he has NFL executive experience. Then have him do is searches and due diligence.
Hire an AD and allow him to evaluate if Alonzo fits well with the infrastructure. He probably does. But, hire a visionary AD and go from there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back